❛ Three༉‧₊˚

I keep a lot to myself because, it's hard finding someone who truly understands you

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

B L I S S

Have you ever wondered and asked yourself why you are still here? Of what purpose you are here for? what's keeping you here? and then you realize the answer is nothing and that's scares you even more because you are still here and you don't know why.

"Bliss are you even listening?" I felt someone tap me as I realize I had been carried away with my thoughts.

"Yes I am," I lied.

I looked around to find I was siting on a sofa surrounded my many people from school.

I felt trapped.

Since I got to the party different people had involved me in one discussion or the other even if I wasn't interested. Being popular was really stressful and I haven't seen Liv since we got in here but I'm sure she was somewhere with Jake.

My heart was racing really fast. It was as if it was trying to beat out of its place. I couldn't breath. I looked down as I feel my hands and body tremble. My clothes were getting drenched with the sweat on my body. It was so long I experienced this claustrophobic attack. I hated this feeling.

I really need to get out of this place'

"Please excuse me, i need to get a drink," I whispered to the person beside me as I hurriedly got out of their midst trying to control my breathing.

I began to breathe slowly and deeply while counting to three in my head with each breath like I used to do it then. It was gradually getting back to normal. No one knew of this attacks even Olivia but my mum. It had started shortly after my dad left but I was told it had nothing to do with it. I think it's genetic or something.

I went to the kitchen and got water to drink as I watched different teenagers make out. I don't blame them, it's their time plus hormones.

'Maybe I should go upstairs to get fresh air and space,' I thought.

"Well, well if this is not the one and only Bliss Mathews," I heard someone say.

I turned around to face the speaker only to find it was Ethan.

Yes I haven't seen him since I got into his house party. I had been avoiding him and Daniel because I really hated awkward conversations.

"Hi Ethan," I greeted with a voice laced with lack of enthusiasm.

"How are you doing ever since you broke my heart?"

"I told you from the start that I was not into serious relationships, just casuals and the last time I checked, you were totally fine with it," I snapped at him.

I really wasn't in the mood for petty talks.

"I know but you know you fall in love when you least expect."

"I'm sorry I broke your heart, okay? but it was for the better or would you prefer a one sided relationship?"

"It's fine though, it's all in the past now. Sorry I was immature about it."

That Goodness he knew. I didn't voice my opinion though, i only nodded in response.

"I met this girl and she's actually nice I think I might start something with her."

"That's good for you, so are we cool?"I asked wondering why he decided to tell me that.

"Yes, we are."