❛ Six༉‧₊˚

Love doesn't hurt. Loving the wrong person does

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

B L I S S

"Are you really sure you are not going to visit him?" Liv asked for the hundredth time beside me, on her bed.

I had told her about the news I got yesterday and all she seems to be saying ever since was that I should reconsider my decision. I know to everyone it might seem I'm wicked.

"I know he hurt you a lot. I understand you quite well but, what if he just wants to make amends before anything happens since no one know what the outcome of the sickness would be."

amendments my foot

"So now all of a sudden he remembers he has a daughter somewhere," I laughed sarcastically.

"I don't know but whatever his reasons are, I'm sure they are good."

I drew the duvet over my face and sighed loudly. "Can we please change the topic, please?" I asked hopefully wishing she could say something else because this very topic was beginning to make my ear bleed.

Silence immediately filled the room that I had to take off the duvet from my face to make sure Olivia was still in the room and well, Alive and breathing.

"Are you sure there is nothing going on between you and him?" Liv asked shuffling around the bed, attempting to sit up.

"Who are you referring to as 'him'?" I asked her.

"That guy," she pointedly glared at me.

I chuckled internally. I know for a fact she was referring to Liam but me being me, wanted to annoy her a little. "Sorry, but I will need you to clarify." Plus she really needed to be more specific because I knew a lot of guys.

"I was referring to the waiter guy dammit" she huffed.

My mind suddenly flashed back to this morning when I went out for the early morning jog that I had told myself yesterday I would be doing. As I entered the other street for the jog, I saw Liam jogging in the opposite direction as me. Instantly a blush crept its way to my cheek and all I wanted to do at the moment was slap the hell out.

"Are you stalking me?" I had asked him. To which he replied to and I quote, "Why would I? You just happened to be going the same way as I am plus I live around here," with a smirk on his face.

We had chatted a little after and he even jogged me half way to my house. I do enjoy being around him and I couldn't help myself but steal small glances from him. I also got to know about his little sister. He was really lucky to have a younger sibling to protect.

The highlight of the day was he happened to be attending my dream school, UCLA. I was really excited when he was telling me his experience in the school.

"What about him?" I finally replied Liv's earlier question.

"What's going on between you two," She repeated the question.

"Definitely nothing. We've only met thrice."

"Thrice? Ummm.. Just so you know my intuitions are always right."

"Okay?" I said, shaking my head.

"For real."

It went silent again.

As I was really not the type to bring up small talks, i sat in silence and waited for Olivia to start up the conversation again. After fruitless effort of trying to bring up something we could talk about because that also was not the discussion I want to venture into either but you know, i was out of suggestions.