𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨

dear y/n ,

how long has it been, since you last saw me? it felt like it'd been forever .. yet, it feels like it's only been days. time is really playing with me right now haha. and, asides from that, i hope you're still doing well as i hoped? i'm sorry to dump this on you, but, this all feels so unreal, since I've spent almost my whole life with you all, you know? it was m̶̡̤̦͕͙̬͔̤̙̀͌̔̓̀͜͠͠y̶̛͙̺̘̤̘̭̓̓̎̌̑͛?̷̥̗̣̱̪̱̰͙̌͆̉̓́͂́̌̕͠?̵̨̡̜̩͇̼͎̟̻̫̅͊̎ idea in the first place, and here i am feeling like this ..

you know, i really appreciated those times, where .. i felt as if, i w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ needed someone by my side. that person was you, y/n! truly, i am so thankful for those moments where you were there for me .. i probably wouldn't know what to do, if it weren't for you haha. don't worry, i wouldn't do anything related to the darker themes.

actually, after writing that, i kind of feel selfish, i know you've been through .. a lot, and here i am being an irresponsible older sister*. Instead of sorting out my feelings, i just seem to lash it out on [̷̳̭̔̌ʳ̵̲̱̙̥͉͔̤̝͖̿̔ͅᵉ̶̬̯̮̠͊̒̐̑̅̄̀ᵈ̸̡̧̛͙̱̣̎̈́̋̚ᵃ̵̢̬̬̩͖̪̫̮̻̟̆ᶜ̸̞̘̬̙̿͐̀ᵗ̸̲͆̐̔̈́͝ᵉ̶̛͖̗͎̠̓̔̄͜͝ᵈ̵͎̙̰̟̇̈́͗͝ͅ ̵̱̼̦͉͔͖̩͚̖̝͒͋̅̌͠ⁿ̸̨̫̣̜̯̑͊͋͜ᵃ̷̻̠͓̅͌̎̈ᵐ̵̤͎̘̬̖̏̑́͗̔ͅᵉ̶̢͍͚̗͉̗̩͑]̶̱̙̭̞͎̘̾̿͌̈́̋̂̽̔̚͝ , and everything becomes so blurry ..haha, i really don't deserve to be his sister. 

.. i am so sorry y/n, i don't deserve you, or any of the others at all, i'm just an irresponsible friend, and please, keep your head high and don't be afraid, because .. i̷̝͇͖̭̖̓'̸̙͈̞̺̀̽̒͆̀͠-̶̎͜-̶̺̗̥̲͚͈̌̈́̑̈́̈́̎̈̃ ̷̢͕̺̗͚̝̇͆á̷̛͚̠͖̤͎̯̮̏͒̔̌̐̀͝-̶̻̪̫͕̞̮̿̕-̷͍̣͖̣̖̾̏ȧ̴̧̭͖̉͘y̴͔̕-̷̛̪̣͙͓̙̉̒̎͑̏̽̕̚͠ ̸̧̬̹̺̀̊͋̊̐̋̓͑̑͠b̷̨̨͚̱̟͕͙͚̈̋̔̌͋-̵̢̙̭͙̤͐̂̀̑̿͠ ̵͓̺̪̫̏̅ͅ-̵̙̩̯̯̻̜̳̪̈́͗̔̈́̐͒̕͝͝-̷̬̹̹̫̭̺͈̔͆̌͘ḙ̶̡̼̓͒r̶̠͐̐͑̒͛͝ȩ̸̨̭͉̺͑͋̀̾͗̋͛͘͠ͅ

⁻̸͙̿̀ ̶̡̧͇̗̪͙̓͌̑̄̊̿̈́͜͝[̷̳̭̔̌ʳ̵̲̱̙̥͉͔̤̝͖̿̔ͅᵉ̶̬̯̮̠͊̒̐̑̅̄̀ᵈ̸̡̧̛͙̱̣̎̈́̋̚ᵃ̵̢̬̬̩͖̪̫̮̻̟̆ᶜ̸̞̘̬̙̿͐̀ᵗ̸̲͆̐̔̈́͝ᵉ̶̛͖̗͎̠̓̔̄͜͝ᵈ̵͎̙̰̟̇̈́͗͝ͅ ̵̱̼̦͉͔͖̩͚̖̝͒͋̅̌͠ⁿ̸̨̫̣̜̯̑͊͋͜ᵃ̷̻̠͓̅͌̎̈ᵐ̵̤͎̘̬̖̏̑́͗̔ͅᵉ̶̢͍͚̗͉̗̩͑]̶̱̙̭̞͎̘̾̿͌̈́̋̂̽̔̚͝

---

older sister* - they're not actually siblings, they just feel like family to each other