𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚

dropping the pencil on the table, y/n made their way to the door and put their hand over the knob. 

' they'll never forgive you. Just give it up '

y/n gulped at this thought and shakily opened the door in front of them. It's been years since they ever went out the house they lived in, and now they face the sun head on, the rays blinding their eyes as they carefully step out of the brown structure. 

" y/n!"

all the worries and hallucinations from all those years immediately went away as the figure recognized the familiar voice from down the street. Kel.

looking over to the figure, y/n notices another familiar figure, black hair, black eyes, same as ever clothes. it .. was truly Sunny. her brother.

tears form from their eyes as they run over to the two, their structure capturing the two familiar figures in a tight and heartfelt hug. 

" woah! woah! excited now, are we y/n? "

letting go of the two, y/n holds back their tears as they apologize, yet a relieved tone coming out of their mouth

" sorry .. i got a bit carried away there now did i .. "

hearing a laugh escaping Kel's mouth, he responds

" it's fine! if anything, it's amusing to see you like this, ya know? after 4 years? "

the two go silent before the h/c-haired figure looked over to the black-haired male beside Kel

" And .. it seems you haven't changed one bit too Sunny."

the male responds with a nod and a smile, and immediately goes back to his blank expression. it wasn't always that y/n would get to see the black-haired male do an expression other than .. blank. but every time these times happens, y/n would smile back in relief to know that the male can, indeed muster up an expression.

that day went surprisingly great, well .. except for Aubrey, but that was asides the point. y/n was just relieved that everyone was alive and well. and that she knows .. Mari was watching the group of friends come back together in one piece.