The truck strikes/ Start of the new world

"talking"

(thinking)

The truck strikes

y/n- POV

so here I am floating in the void in front of someone calming to be God with my only thought's being how in the hell I ended up here.

Flashback

Y/n- Walking out the store carrying my groceries for the week. (With this much food I should be able to watch my anime marathon without needing to leave my home for more. But why does the grocery store have to be in the woods).

But little did I know that the location of this store's location was all a ploy because IT was lurking in the bushes

Truck-kun- "target locked........" slowly backs up into the woods.

Y/n-I hear someone speak but didn't hear it fully, so I stop and ask. "Hello? someone there?".

Truck-kun- "beep beep motherfucker". Drives full force out of the woods.

Y/n- my eyes widen, and I want to run but my body won't move and the only thought that could come to my mind was. (Why is there a truck in the woods.)

End of Flashback

Then everything went black like mister popo. Then I woke up in this white room in front of this supposed god.

Y/n- "So why am I here exactly" I say trying to keep my cool.

God?- "well because you went exactly supposed to die yet....".

Y/n- "so why did the Isekai machine kill me then."

God?- "because it snuck out of heaven......"

There was a solid minute of silence between the two of us until I broke it.

Y/n- "I KNEW IT WORKED FOR YOU". I yelled because I figured that damn truck worked for someone.

God?- startled from my sudden outburst.

Y/n- I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "so what are you going to do with me now".

God?- "well I am going to send you to a world of your choice along with two wishes".

Y/n- (so I am going to get Isekai)

God?- "yep"

Y/n- "neat."

God?- "so what will it be Dragon Ball, Highschool dxd, Naruto......".

God then went on and on of other anime worlds.

Y/n- "..... Pokémon". After I said that god then seemed surprised by my choice

God?- "really Pokémon? Of all the other worlds?". god asks genuinely confused.