Professor oak's camp

A/n- as you can tell by the tittle this whole chapter will be based on the oak laboratory camp. Since pretty much nothing is known about it ill be taking a lot of creative liberty on it.

3rd POV

It has been another 4 years since Y/n meet Ashley and Gary at the professor's lab. The trio have been playing together a lot since that day. Y/n has been training his powers everyday when ever he can. He is now able to since someone's aura from a distance, create a small aura shield. As for his psychic abilities Y/n can fly for a short amount of time.

Y/n- POV

Y/n- I have just turned 7 years old recently so now I can finally attend professor oaks camp.

A/n- They didn't give a specific age ash was when he went to camp so I'm just going to say it as when he was 7 years old

Y/n- Ashley acts like a carbon copy of ash and Gary is starting to become a douchebag sadly. But now its time to meet one of the best girls in Pokémon Serena. So right now, I'm trying to convince mom to let me go to the camp

Y/n- "mommy, mommy" I said running to my mom

Lucy- "what is it Y/n"

Y/n- "can I go to the camp" I say while holding up a flyer I got at the lab

Lucy- (where did he get that)

Lucy- "why do you want to go their sweetie"

Y/n- "because it sounds like a lot of fun mommy" I say with stars in my eyes

Lucy- "are you sure you want to go"

Y/n- I nod at the speed of light

Natsu- "just let him go hunny" my dad says from the kitchen

Lucy- "but it could be dangerous"

Natsu- "I already scouted the area out there isn't anything dangerous in those woods"

Lucy- "but"

Y/n- (fine ill bring out my ultimate weapon). I put on the best pair of puppy eyes I can muster "please mommy"

 I put on the best pair of puppy eyes I can muster "please mommy"

Lucy- (I...can't.....resist) she sighs and says "fine you can go"

Y/n- I hug her and say" thank you mommy"

Lucy- she hugs back" your welcome"

Y/n- while hugging my mom I give my dad a thumbs up which he returns. And mom eventually breaks the hug.

Lucy- "now ill go and call oak and tell him you will be going, Y/n I want you to go and start packing your things"

Y/n- "okay" I say while heading to my room

Lucy POV
Natsu- "what if its already filed up with kids"

Lucy- "don't worry about that, Y/n is old oaks favorite so he will make something work even if it's filled"