Meeting team rocket

3rd person POV

Narrator- The camara pans in on viridian city while a city announcement goes on

???- attention citizens of viridian city. We have received reports of possible Pokémon thieves in our area. Be on the lookout for suspicious looking trainers

Narrator- The camara pans to officer jenny.

Officer jenny- "I repeat please be on the look out for possible poke—" she see's Ashly wearing dirty cloths running holding a Pikachu and Y/n running behind her with a shiny Eevee on his head.

Officer jenny- "speaking of the devils"

Ashly- about to run past her with y/n

Officer jenny- "hold it" *grabs Ashly's and Y/n's shirt pulling them back*

Officer jenny- "and where do you think your going with that Pokémon".

Ashly- "it's my Pokémon and I'm taking it to the Pokémon center".

Narrator- Even though Pikachu in better condition Pikachu still has scratch marks on it.

Officer jenny- "oh, I'm sorry I thought you might be stealing it, just show me your id and you can go".

Ashly- "I.D? but I don't have any".

Y/n POV

Narrator- I decided to finally chime in

Y/n- "your Pokédex will also work Ashly".

Ashly- "it does?"

Officer jenny- "that is correct if you show me your Pokédex then everything will be fine".

Ashly- "okay then" *pulls out her Pokédex and opens it*

a/n- I feel like I should verify which Pokédex is speaking.

Ashly's Pokédex- "I'm dexter, a Pokédex programmed by professor oak for Pokémon trainer Ashly ketchum from the town of pallet. My function is to provide Ashly with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced."

Officer jenny- "now what about you young man" *looks at Y/n*

Y/n- *pulls out his Pokédex and lets it play*

Y/n Pokédex- "I'm Sukuna, a Pokédex programmed by professor oak for Pokémon trainer Y/n l/n from the town of pallet. My function is to provide Y/n with information and advice regarding Pokémon ad their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced.

Ashly- "now can we get to the Pokémon center".

Officer jenny- "don't worry I will take you both to the Pokémon center faster than you can think, but there's only one spare seat....".

Y/n- "don't worry about me I'll be fine".

Ashly- "are you sure Y/n"

Y/n- "yep, Pikachu is in worse shape than my Eevee so you take the ride".

Officer jenny- "after I take her, I'll come back for you young man"

Y/n- "okay". (Even though I'm just going to teleport there)

Narrator- officer jenny just took off with Ashly and now I'm left alone in front of the police station.

Y/n- "well you ready to teleport Eevee"

Eevee- "Eevee" {yep}

Y/n- *teleports to the outside of the Pokémon center*

Y/n- "and now we wait"