Chapter 15

"Babe!" He excitedly says, barging himself in and wrapping his arms around her tiny waist while lifting her up in the air and spinning them around.

I felt a pang form in my chest as the feeling of jealousy waves through me at the sight of her smile and her giggles echoing through the room.

I look over to Beomgyu who was awkwardly scratching his head before walking towards me. He opens his arms with an apologetic smile and mouths.

'I'm so sorry.' I sigh and send him a faint smile before walking towards him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He locks his arms around my neck and whispers in my ear.

"I tried stopping him but that fool missed her too much." He whines. I laugh as we pulled away and ruffled his hair. He chuckles and pushes my hand away before fixing it slightly.

I have to be honest, he was actually looking extremely attractive. I slowly scan his outfit.

"You look good." I nonchalantly compliment causing him to wink towards me with a blush creeping into his pale cheeks.

"Thank you. Are you falling for me yet?" He teases but winces as I punch his chest. Beomgyu coughs and places his hands on his chest as I stared at him in amusement.

"I'll take that as a maybe." He breathes out. I chuckle and shake my head.

"You're a dork." We both laugh lightly before turning our attention to Yeji who cleared her throat loudly. She eyes the boys but mainly Beomgyu suspiciously and smiles up at Yeonjun while crossing her arms.

"What're you guys doing here?" She asks. Yeonjun smiles.

"I wanted to surprise you and see if you girls wanted to go out tonight. Just to relax and have fun." He says while walking up to Yeji and placing his hands on her waist. She glances at me for a second before looking back up at him and smiling softly and placing her hands on his bicep. I roll my eyes at the sight.

"Sure. But not too late. We have rehearsals tomorrow afternoon." She points out causing him to chuckle and nod before placing a short kiss on her lips. And before I could stare any longer, I was quickly turned around by Beomgyu as he dropped his arm over my shoulders and led me outside.

"I got your back." He whispers, causing me to grin up at him gratefully. I let out a breath as I face forward towards the elevator.

'Let the night commence.'

.............

"A club?" Yeji asks, unamused and slightly uncomfortable. Yeonjun smiles apologetically towards her, with his arm wrapped around her waist.

'Is there a time where he isn't touching the love of my life?' I angrily ask myself.

"Come on it'll be fun." He pouts lightly causing me to mentally gag. I look over at Beomgyu who stared at him in disgust. He meets my gaze and we quickly began to stifle a laugh as we realized we both had the same thoughts. Yeji flickers her eyes towards Beomgyu and narrowed them.

"Fine. Let's go." She grabs onto Yeonjun's hand and quickly dragged him towards the entrance. I frown at the sight, she completely ignored me.

"This was supposed to be our movie night." I mutter out. Beomgyu sighs and smiles gently towards me as he takes my hand in his and guides me inside.

"Look, tonight, forget about all your problems, dramas and even Yeji. Just have fun." He says to me as the music began to blare the closer we got inside. I remain silent for a moment and began to take in his words.

He was right, I should just forget everything for the night. I especially wanted to numb out the pain I frequently feel because of the certain brunette who began to dance with Yeonjun on the dance floor. It was like I wasn't even there and it was just her and her damn boyfriend. I huff and stare at Beomgyu in determination.

"You know what? You're right! I'm going to have fun and drink the night away!" I yell out confidently. I want to get drunk as hell and no one was going to stop me. His eyes widen and he begins to smile worriedly.

"I never said anything about drinki— woah!" I cut him off by quickly dragging him towards the bar. I was tired of always being second best and never being an option to Yeji. So tonight, I'm going to have fun.

Ignoring Yeji who seemed to be staring at Beomgyu's hand in mine, I rush to the bar and slam my cash down as I stared at the bartender with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Two shots please!"

..............

10 shots in and I found myself on the dance floor dancing with Beomgyu who was as tipsy as me. I closed my eyes and began to raise my arms up as I felt myself getting lost to the beat with the alcohol flowing in my system.

It was just like rehearsals, it was just me and the loud music tuning out everything around me. I flutter my eyes open and noticed Beomgyu staring at me with a unfamiliar expression causing my body to feel slightly warm.

I turn my body around and pressed my back against him as he placed his hands onto my waist as we began to move with the sensual music. Feeling a pair of eyes on me, I turn to my side as I noticed Yeji watching me from the bar with a drink in her hand as Yeonjun was obliviously speaking to her happily while holding onto her free hand.

Feeling annoyed because she has yet to join me even once at the club or just simply acknowledge my presence, I quickly turn away from her and turned my body to face Beomgyu who had a dark look in his eyes that caused the warmth to increase into something called arousal.

Effects of alcohol.

Feeling courageous, I snake my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his and began to sway with him to the rhythm of the music. He smirks in return and places his hands back on my waist pulling me impossibly closer as we began to grind against each other to the music.

With the alcohol causing my brain to be hazy and extremely aroused, I lower my head and buried my face into Beomgyu's neck and began to leave soft kisses on his neck. I smirk in satisfaction as he lets out a low groan.

I quietly gasp into his skin as he slowly lowers his hands down to my ass and squeezes. I moan in his ear as he presses his lower half closer to mine a little harder as I felt his fingers pressing against my skin just below my ripped shorts.

"You're a dangerous one." I whisper into his ear and began to nibble and lick his skin just below his ear. He growls and begins to roam his hands all over the back of my body, causing the heat in my core increase drastically.

In the back of my head, I knew what I was doing was wrong, but the alcohol in my system and Yeji hanging out with Yeonjun was telling me otherwise.

He lowers his head and begins to nibble on my ear, earning a soft unfamiliar moan to escape from my throat.

"I want you." He whispers darkly before pulling away. He flickers his eyes towards my parted lips and groans as I slowly lick my lips sexually.

"Then take me." I reply. We both simultaneously flicker our eyes towards each other's lips before leaning in. I was nearing his lips until I felt a pair of familiar small hands snatch my wrist and abruptly pull me away from Beomgyu and drag me away from the dance floor.

I stumble and began to pry my hands out of the strangers grip till I realized who was dragging us away towards the exit. She tightens her grip as she glances at me angrily for a second before opening the exit door of the club.

"Yeji?"