Chapter 30

Closing the car door, I walked around to the front of the car and waited for Yeji to walk out of the vehicle. She silently closes her door and makes her way towards me with a soft smile. I slowly take her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers as we made our way inside the house.

The moment I opened the door, a relative silence welcomed us as our house lights were off.

"Guess they're asleep." I whisper. Yeji looks up at me and slowly nods.

"I guess so." She replies. We stare at each other for moment before shyly looking away and removing our shoes. I then began to trail behind Yeji as I walk her to her room. We both stop at the front of her closed door.

My palms were starting to sweat and my heart was rapidly beating wildly against my chest that I felt like it was going to shoot through and land onto Yeji's hands.

She turns to face me and places a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiles softly at me.

"I hope you enjoyed the date." She whispers. I chuckle and lean my side against her door as I reached over to take her hand in mine again. I look down at her hand and began to play with her fingers.

"There's no doubt in my mind that I would ever forget this night." I state. I glance back up and smiled seeing her cheeks flushing in red once again. She smiles gently towards me before leaning up and placing a delicate kiss on my lips. She pulls away and leans her back against the door while biting her bottom lip.

With her free hand she reaches behind her and twist her doorknob. I gulp nervously as the look in her eyes had changed into something different as she slowly opened her door.

"You said you were tired of being patient. Well, so am I." She boldly states as she slowly pulls me inside her room. The moment she pulled me inside, she had quickly locked the door.

I watch her silently as she drags us both to her bed and seats us side by side at the edge.

I swallow thickly as she silently stared at me with the same look she had on previously, only this time, the desire increased.

"Are you sure?" I ask. She bites her lip and stares at me silently for a moment before nodding her head. I take in a deep breath before slowly nodding my head and propping us both up on our knees on the bed facing each other.

*Mature Content*

I softly take her hands and placed it on my shoulders as I placed my hands on her waist. I glance over to her beautiful eyes before fluttering them close and capturing her lips onto mine once again. We pull away for a brief second to see any hesitance and discomfort but seeing as there was only passion and lust in her eyes, I had immediately pressed my lips against hers, harder, hungrier.

Her lips were so soft, so sweet.

I craved for more.

She gasps into my lips as I slowly trailed my tongue on her bottom lip, loving the taste. The action had only caused her to deepen the kiss and snake her hands to the back of neck and tangle her fingers into my hair.

I groan into her mouth as she gently tugged on my hair. Without removing our lips, I had pulled her with me towards the bed rest.

I lean my back against it as she slowly hovered over to me to straddle my waist. She placed her hands on my cheeks as she began to apply more pressure into our kiss that was suddenly becoming different, more erotic.

I placed my hands on both of her bare thighs and began to slowly trail it up, lifting the side of her skirt until my hands were placed on her butt from under the skirt. I squeezed slightly earning a low moan to escape her throat.