1

"Yoon hee-ya please" Seojin said beging me to attend her party, she wanted to celebrate her birthday today but her birthday is originally tommorow, I hate noises and knowing her there will be a lot of people there."I don't want to, besides I'm busy" I said facing her she was about to talk when somebody entered my office, the two of us faced the door.

"What's up" Logan showed up waving the paper bag on his hand which I guess is food, this guy really. "Oh! what brings you here Seojin?" he asked. Seojin rolled her eyes before speaking."I've been begging this girl right here to be present tonight but she wouldn't go, But your going right?" she points her finger on me then on Logan.

"If that girl won't go then I won't be there too" Logan said pointing at me while smirking, I rolled my eyes on him."What! Now you too, Yoon chul also won't go if your not there Yoon hee!" She whined. "I hate noise so just let me pass, I'll call Yoon chul to accompany you... Suryeon unnie and Dante will be present right?" she nods."Then you'll be fine"

"As if Yoon chul would, Yoon hee please you can just go home early, please" she pleads. I looked at Logan and he shrugged, I sighed giving up. "Okay, but I will go home early" I finally gave up, even if I won't she would bother me until I said yes."Great, then I will be expecting you and Logan there, I'll text you the details, I need to go now, I'll call Yoon chul later" she hurriedly went out.

"Why are you here again?" I raise my brows. "I don't want to eat alone and I know you haven't eaten lunch" he made his way to the other table on my office and place the food he bought, I stand up and walk towards him."This better be the last time" the two of us sat down. "Come on, Yoon hee I can't eat alone" he said.

"Why?" I raised my brows. "I just don't want to, just eat" I shake my head and eat the food he bought. "How's work?" he asked chewing his food. "Ya! Isn't that your question yesterday?" I laugh at him. "Is it?, I don't think so" he thinks. "Do you know not remeber now? You always ask the same question everytime, haven't you think of other questions?" he suddenly looked at me as if he remembered something there is he lean closer to me. "Who do you like more me or Yoon Chul?"

"Neither the two of you" I rolled my eyes. "Hey, you should've said it's me, I'm here you know"he spoke disappointed. "Just because your here?" I ask laughing. "Of course you should pick who's there" I laugh at him and continue to eat."By the way how's your mom?" I looked at him, he suddenly look surprised. "Still the same, I guess" he whispered the last part then gave me a small smile and he avoided my gaze. "Have you ever visited her this month?" he shake his head. "You better visit her before it's too late" I said and continues to eat.

"I will... If I can" he continues to eat. "Tell me when you want to go there, I'll go with you" he looked at me shooked and I gave him a reassuring smile. The two of us continued to eat in silence.

"What time are you going later?" he asked as we finish eating. "Probably around ten or eleven" I answered and stands up to throw the food containers. "See you there" he said and got out of my office. I shook my head, does he think my office is his cafeteria. I returned to my table as my phone rings.

I read the caller's ID and it was Yoon chul this guy and his trust issues. "Why?" I answered the phone. "Are you really going tonight?" He asked. "Why, Am I not allowed?" I laugh. "Of course you are allowed, I was just checking if Seojin's lying anyways see you later" he said and hang up.

I notice that is starting to get dark I stretch my hand and grab my phone to check the time, the time really does past quickly its now 6. "I should go home now" I cleaned my table and got my things then I made my way to the lift for my car.

I got home and I immediately change my outfit because I need to eat, after eating I clean up my house a bit and suddenly feel tired "It's still early" I sigh, and went in my room and quickly lie down on my bed."I shoud take a nap besides it's still early" I put alarm on my phone and doze off.

•An hour later•
I open my eyes when my alarm rings beside me. After taking a bath, I thought of what should I wear, I have many clothes but why can't I find something good to wear when I need to go out, I pick clothes, try it on and pick another, after minutes of finding what to wear I finally choose my outfit then put some make up. I quickly check the time. "Shoot it's already 10" I grab my bag and keys then got out. I drive my car and made my way to the address that Seojin send me earlier.