2

I entered the venue and there are a lot of people despite it's still early then. I roam my eyes around finding Seojin and saw her greeting some of her guests, I walked towards her. "You're here" Seojin sequeled when she saw me and hugs me. "Suryeon unnie is here she's in that table with Dante" she point the table and I nod and made my way to them.

Dante is facing the direction I was walking so he saw me I signaled him not tell Unnie and he slightly nod his head. "Unnie!!" I screamed at her back.

"What the!" she shouted startled and she look back. "Ya! Yoon hee you scare me!" I laugh at her. "Sorry unnie" she signaled me to sit beside her."I rarely saw you nowadays" unnie said. "I'm very busy and you know I hate going out" she nod at me."How about you unnie?" she looked at me.

"I want to take a break but it's not easy, but I'm doing great" I nod and smiled at her."Here's you're drinks" Seojin suddenly apperared infront of us and put drinks on the table."Drink that I'll just greet some guests enjoy"

"I can't beleive her" Unnie spoke picking her glass then taking a sip and looks at me probably confused."You won't drink today?" she asked."I will later it's still too early"I answered."I suggest you drink that Seojin will bring another one later" she laugh.

I take a sip she's right though Seojin will definitely bring another later. "Did I miss something" Yoon chul apperared with a glass on his hand. "You did" Dante replied teasing him he looks at us confused. "Don't beleive him" Unnie says glaring at Dante, I gave him a smile and he sat down near Dante. "I can't beleive Logan's not yet here" Dante suddenly blurted out and we all looked at him.

"Yoon hee what time is Logan coming?" as in cue Logan suddenly spoke behind us. "Did you guys miss me so much?" Dante laugh and Logan sat beside me. "I think you forgot about it Logan" Dante suddenly said. "I didn't, here catch" he throw the cigarette to Dante.

"Are you planing to die early?" Unnie glared at Dante. "What? Of course not I'm not gonna smoke everyday" Dante hide the cigarette inside his suit. "If I caught you smoking, I'll beat you" Unnie threatened him. "I won't smoke while I'm with you I promise" Dante said scared while we laugh at them.

"Ya why didn't you get drinks, there's still many there" Seojin sat across us and again as expected she bought a liquor with her. "Oh! Your now complete,wait I'll join later" she said and left this girl is going back and forth aren't she dizzy?

After Seojin left the five of us are talking and laughing, I feel great to meet them again it's been a long time since I hang out with them. Dante and Unnie are talking to each other while Yoon Chul excuse himself because he got a call. While I'm drinking and lost count of how many glases I've finished and now I'm starting to get dizzy, so I laid my back on the chair.

"You should stop drinking your gonna be drunk" Logan spoke beside me. I nod. "I'll just grab water" I said and was about to stand up when Logan grab my arm making me sit again "You are obviously dizzy, I'll get one for you" he then excuse himself, I lay my back again and close my eyes.

I really feel peaceful right now, but I know that this is just temporary, I always think why would some people have to endure so much of pain I know it's given in life to be in pain but why does some pain last longer and to some people shorter, lucky them.

"Here's your water" I open my eyes and saw Logan beside me with a bottle of water, I smiled at him and drink half of it, then I check the time it's 11 why time always pass quickly? Yoon Chul returened to his sit and began to chat with Dante and Logan while me and Unnie are talking.

I don't really like to talk but I guess it's because I drank too much I became talkative. The 5 of us are talking nonstop until seojin sat beside Yoon Chul. "Yoon hee a guy friend of yours is there" she said. A friend of mine? Guy?

"Who?" Logan asked confused as me. "He asked me if I know a girl named Yoon hee and I pointed you, then he takes the sit there" she pointed the table I quickly look back but there's no one in there. "Oh, he probably went somewhere" after that she chated with them, while my heart is beating faster as I traveled my eyes at place as I try to find him, I already have a name of the person in my head but I'm not sure if it is really him. I hope that its him. I missed him. "Seojin how does the guy looked like?"

"His tall and oh! he have a mole under his eyes like yours" I hurriedly excuse myself and quickly find him, I went out the place hoping he haven't gone yet but then he wasn't there I teared up a little bit, but suddenly someone talked beside me.

"Who do you think it is?" Logan who's now beside me asked. "I don't know" I lied and told him that they must be waiting for us, Logan looked at me suspiciously but then agreed and went inside with me. When I came back I silently listen to them talking, laughing and reminiscing our past, while I was still thinking about him.

The time went by and before I know its 12 Seojin's birthday. I wispered to Unnie that it is now twelve and she suddenly shouted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOJIN" the five of us flinch and laugh at her and we greet Seojin and she simply thanked us. Seojin's guest also greeted her and she happly thanked all of them. And we countinue to drink and talk.

After an hour or so I check my phone and it's already 2 in the morning. "Guys, I should go home now" I said. "It's still early Yoon Hee" Unnie protested. "I need to be early tommorow I have meeting" I sadly reply Unnie doesn't have a choice so as Seojin. I bid goodbye to them and walked towards the parking lot I went inside my car and sighed, it's been 9 years since I last saw him. 9 years since he suddenly didn't contact us.