5

After what happen on the meeting last week my Dad requested another meeting.

Earlier at the meeting he want us to find another architect obviously he doesn't want to work with Sera unnie but the board already settled everything so they can't make changes anymore. Dad didn't have any choices to pick even if he doesn't want to, he agreed.

Alone in my office I try to fucos on my work but I keep getting distrated, my thoughts are running through my head and I barely knew what I was doing.

Since they already give a go signal with the project there are not so a lot of files comparing before the project started but with Sera unnie being the architect I can't fucos well, guilt keeps creeping me out.

I comb my hair out of frustration and lay my head on my desk which is filled of papers, I automatically straighten my body when I hear knocks through the door.

I quickly shifted my gaze to the door waiting for it to open.

I sigh out of relief when I saw Logan entering, seeing that it was him I lay my head back on my desk. "Hey, did something happen" he ask, confused why I'm acting like this.

"Something definitely happened" I said on my mind."Nothing I can't just fucos today" I reasoned out.

I pick myself up and walk towards him, he was now putting the food he bought at the table, jap chae, bibimbap and mandu, he bought so many food.

"You can't fool me" he spoke without looking at me. "If you say so, but why did you bought so many foods?"

"You're changing the subject, but I'm starving I haven't eaten anything since this morning" he looked at me and smiled but he looked stress.

The two of us sat down and started to eat. "Busy?" I asked. "A little, but barable" he answers not looking at me. "You sure? anything I can help?"

"I can manage" He looked at me and me gave a assuring smile, then shifted his gaze to the food and continued to eat.

"his hiding something" I though but doesn't wanna ask further maybe his having a bad day. We continue to eat silently.

I constanly glance at him trying to read his facial expression, but failed.

We we're almost done eating when his phone rings indicating he received some message I looked at him as he look at his phone but I can't tell what's it about.

"I need to go" he suddenly stands up and walks to towards the door. "You haven't finish your food yet" I yell but he exited my office quickly.

"what's wrong?" I asked to myself and keep thinking of what possible reasons his acting like that, I sighed.

The next day I continue to work still distracted of what's happening around me. I looked at my wrist watch and it's 12 quarter I stare at the door waiting for it to open but it remain close therefore I decide to order my own lunch just in case.

My food arrive but I waited for him a little longer thinking maybe he was stuck on traffic, I've been peeking at the door from time to time.

2 hours has passed and his still not here I took a glimpse of my food beside me. I lost my appetite and continued my work. The next day is still the same I waited for Logan but he didn't show up.

For the whole week he didn't show up, I was worried so I texted him but the only reply I received is that he was busy, I'm starting to get suspicious and concern for him.

AN: Sorry for upadating very late. Many things happen and I was so busy as there we're many school works I had to do and I ought finish it before I upload a chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, Have a nice day!