chapter 04

New morning starts. Once again, Bakugou is the first to wake-up, holding a mug of coffee in his right hand, a slightly burnt piece of toast in the other. He sips his coffee, a pause before setting the cup down.

  "A little too bitter."

He sighs, picking the cup back up before walking down the hall to get to the main room.

  Katsuki slows his pace, pausing infront of Izuku's door, holding a longing stare at it. Memories from the night before flood his mind. Just as he's about to turn around to continue walking, the slow yet irritating creak of a wooden door is heard from Katsuki's right ear.

  "Oh, goodmorning, Kacchan."

  Deku smiles, his eyes still puffy and his greenish-black hair in a complete bird's-nest-like mess. His pigmented freckles complimenting the wide grin of his and his dazzling, yet, warm, green eyes sending unsolicited comfort into Bakugou's soul. His short, yet, defined and stacked body covered by his oversized white tee, his large basketball shorts hung over his knees and the lingering battle scars on his arms and over his masculine hands.

  Bakugou takes a step back, feeling flustered.

"The fuck you doin' up so early?" He asks.

  "I have training today with All-Might. Gotta wakeup early to get ready for it, you know?"

"..."

Bakugou acknowledges and turns his head forward to walk off before being interrupted by Izuku's soft-spoken voice again,

  "How did you sleep?"

"..." Bakugou pauses to think, deciding between lying or telling the truth.

"Well, I.. I-I... Didn't really sleep... Too well..." He mutters hesitantly, taking a sip of his bitter black coffee.

  "Oh.. Why's that?"

  Katsuki almost spits out his coffee, his eyes widening as he wipes his mouth with his hand and takes a bite out of his charred toast.

"What do you mean?!"

Izuku turns around, a dumb-founded look in his face as he continues wiping his left eye.

  "You're acting super strange, Kacchan. I don't know what you're talking about." He says, turning around to grab his towel from the chair he hung it on in the kitchen.

"Fucking ridiculous," Katsuki rolls his eyes, taking a second bite out of his toast, which he now realizes tastes somewhat like cancer. Izuku's footsteps heard as he travels downstairs into the bathroom.

"The day hasn't even started yet and It's been terrible. Great," He says under his breath, hoping for the rest of his day to go by smoothly. At least better than how it was going so far.

--

"Fuck... Mph!.. Fuck..." He groaned and puffed, the sweat trickling down his glistening forehead.

Swiveling as the air blew against his short blonde hair, a powerful kick was executed by Bakugou, the punching-bag practically flying away from the impact. Punch after punch, he grew more agitated with each swing he took.

After a couple spars with the bag, he stood looming over it with exhaustion overtaking his body. "Motherfucker." He stared, cotton peeking out from the hole he unleashed in it.

"Yo Sensei, UA's gonna have to replace this one again" He scoffed, throwing his orange towel over his shoulder.

"You're going to have to learn to control yourself in order to continue training with the school equipment. If not, you're better off practicing your quirk outdoors. I hope I don't see anymore broken stuff in this gym in the future. If not, I hope I don't see YOU in this gym anymore." Snipe sighed, picking the bag off the floor and transporting it to the equipment room, carrying out a new one to hang up.