chapter 02

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMUDGE OF NSFW CONTENT!
-

Bakugo tightened his grip, pushing upon his body as he weakened it - Izuku choking, gasping for air.

"Don't call me Kacchan."

Izuku placed his hand on Bakugo's, trying to loosen his grip as the other hand was clenched on Bakugo's waist.

Izuku's POV,

As Kacchan pushed against me, I felt electricity jolt through me as his body touched mine and his hot breath caresses my neck, the air slowly cutting off from my lungs.

"You're... gonna... stay here and apologise... for everything... you've done.. to me!" I choked up as I looked into Kacchan's piercing eyes, feeling his stomach rub against my hip a little, creating a large amount of tension for both of us.

Kacchan stood there for a second, a pinkish blush coming to his cheeks before releasing his grip and running off to find Midnight. I panted a little as I followed Kacchan, the memory of the tension we had still fresh in my brain.

Narrator's POV,

Soon, it became night-time and Bakugo and Kirishima sat in front of the dorm TV and talked. Deku walked downstairs, noticing the two having a normal conversation.

"K-Kacchan!" Deku called out to Bakugo as he turned around.

"Keep your voice down, Deku, I'm talking to shitty hair right now." Bakugo rolled his eyes as he turned to face Deku, masking the awkwardness and embarrassment he felt.

"It's alright, Bro. I'm tired anyway so I'll just head to bed soon. It's past your bedtime too, isn't it?" Kirishima laughed as he walked away from the couch and walked upstairs to the rooms.

Bakugo chuckled a little as Izuku went to sit down beside Bakugo.

Izuku's POV,

I sat down beside Kacchan, something I've never done before as he never let me come this close to him. It was so late that everyone else was already asleep even though Kacchan usually sleeps at 8 pm.

"Kacchan, you still haven't-"

Narrator's POV,

Bakugo grabbed Izuku's shirt and pulled him towards himself, crashing his lips onto him.

"I'm sorry, nerd." Bakugo apologised hesitantly, letting go.

"For everything."

Izuku sat there, shocked, as Bakugo casually turned to face the TV, turning on the cricket channel to watch while Izuku stayed silent. Midoriya turned to face the TV as well, both of them silently watching the game.

Soon, Bakugo fell asleep, snoring loudly as his head hung forwards. Izuku quickly noticed, turning to look at Bakugo as he scooted closer, gently pushing him to lie down on the couch before climbing up on top of him, his finger trailing down his chest as the other hand rested above Katsuki's head.

"Fuck." Midoriya thought as he slid his hand under Bakugo's shirt, feeling his rock hard torso.