💚🐀🍼1💙🐝💙🫓

Little: Bruno Madrigal (age: 1)
Caregiver(s): Agustín and Julieta Madrigal

Kind of short. Julieta and Agustín try to take Bruno down to the Village but he regresses on the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruno felt that familiar floaty feeling begin to overtake him as his brother in law and sister tried to take him into the village for the first time in over a decade. The village could be seen in the distance as they got closer with their approach, and every step filled the slowly slipping little into more anxiety. "N-No, I don't-" the youngest triplet tried to protest, but Julieta was not willing to stop. Her brother had given permission to take him into town no matter how frantic he got, and she was fully intending to keep that promise. Agustín, however, seemed more hesitant as he looked back to see the expression on his cuñado's (brother in law's) face. "Mmmmh! Nos, Julie!" Bruno tried to pull his arm away. "Mi Vida, I think Bruno has Slipped" The blue wearing male hummed, hating the frantic expression of his brother in law. "M-Mi reina? (My queen) Do you really think this is a good idea?" Julieta finally huffed and stopped. She was in no way annoyed, more feeling obligated that this is what HAD to be done. She didn't want to stop in fear she would hesitate. "Sí, Agustín, I hate this too, but it needs to be done." Bruno watched the two talk, now too small to fully understand what was being said. He just didn't want to go to the scary place. "But don't you think this might traumatise him more? I'm pretty sure he's not even Bruno anymore, but he has slipped to our chiquito (little boy)"

At the sound of his nickname, all fears he had of being unsafe were quickly gone, as he giggled and looked up at his caregiver with a toothy grin. He briefly acknowledged Julieta letting go of his arm, but didn't miss the opportunity of making grabby hands up at the other male. Agustín chuckled with a small smile, picking up the other and holding him like he would usually when in this state. "Hola, Chulo (Cutie) Brunito. Is amorcito (my little heaven) doing well?"

Bruno smiled, nodding as he clung to his brother in law. "Sí, Sí!" Julieta smiled. Well there was no way she was gonna drag her mentally regressed brother down to the village now. "Hola, Hermanito. Does our chiquito want to go back to Casita?"