[1] When I was 6...

Light pink heels clopped on the paths beside Sakura Highschool. 

These heels belonged to the one, the only, Yuna Shiomi. She usually liked to sneak new shoes into school to show off and always hid away her school-safe shoes in her bag.

Yuna was headed to meet her boyfriend, Shizu Maihama, outside the gardening club's area. They loved meeting there for the flowers and privacy. It was beautifully secluded, as Yuna described it.

When she made it to the bench, she saw Shizu on his phone. He then noticed Yuna's shiny pink hair glistening in the sun's light and looked up.  ''Yuna! Hey, g'morning!'' he said excitedly, getting up to hug her as she accepted with a smile. ''Hey, Shizu!~ I'm almost offended you didn't mention my new lil' cuties! ...Almost.'' she subtly posed her feet as the two chuckled, Shizu complimenting them and then sitting down. 

''I remember a photo of you and your mom that you have up in your house, she wore heels identical to those!'' Shizu mentioned it as a conversation starter, but before he could say more, Yuna snapped, ''Can you not talk about her?!'' but Shizu still wasn't done with the topic. ''Yuna, you never talk about your mom... What even happened between you two?'' Shizu asked, curious and felt sorry for the blue-eyed girl. ''Well... As you know, she's into pageants. It's not easy growing up to be a clone of that woman. Besides, it's too long a story to waste your time with.'' Yuna shrugged lightly as Shizu smirked and exclaimed with a sweet whisper, ''I don't mind listening.''. Yuna gave a small smile, sighing and then blurting out, ''Fine. The first pageant I remember, my mom put me through... hell. A money-induced, makeup filled, dramatic ass hell.'' She started.

~11 Years ago~

Yumeko Shiomi ran into her daughter's room, with a 'surprise'.

She held up a 'Little Miss Pageant Show' sign up sheet and told little Yuna, '' 'Una, Hunny! You're going to be playing a game of dress-up this week! Come get in the car, we have to go out shopping!'' as Yuna just looked confused. Hearing the words game and dress up got her excited though...

That devilish woman dragged her daughter to all sorts of hair salons, dress shops and jewellery stores after getting the idea to force her to do pageants.

~Present Day~

''I was forced to train under the wing of the bitchiest choreographer in the world. She made me work out 24/7, drink only water and eat only salad or raw fish because apparently, raw fish makes the skin glow. It does not. And not to mention I thought I would pass out on stage because I was so burnt out and just... tired of it all. But there I was. The day came when the lights were on me. I had to perform the same dance that my body had been aching over for the past three weeks. And not to mention the dress was heavy, itchy and made me look like a parade float. The makeup ended up giving me rashes and my mom had to use half the prize money on shipping special makeup that didn't have ingredients I was allergic to in it.''

''Yuna... I'm sorry you had to go through that at such a young age...'' Shizu exclaimed, hugging her. ''It's okay, Shizu, I'm fine now. Because I've got you!'' Yuna giggled as Shizu smiled.

Suddenly they heard the bell and it was finally time for class.