★ 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎 : 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃?

modern au shawtys
also before this starts this has things like overstimulation , kinks and other stuff so if you're not comfortable with that you're welcome to leave

words :: 2178

also kinda bottom albedo??? idk its a switch ig

"good morning sucrose!" you waved at sucrose while you and amber walked throughout the busy and crowded street. "ughh , i'm so tired.. i wish i went to bed earlier instead of watching that movie with eula..' she groaned loudly and rolled her eyes.

you smiled at her then looked around at all the things going around you. when you noticed a blonde boy with a notebook sitting in a bench near the booth. amber noticed and smirked at you.

"hey , you know who that is right , y/n?" she startled you and you jumped. everyone turned to look at you both and you hid your face in embarrassment. amber looked at everyone and stuck her tongue out to get them to go away.

"ugh , anyways,,, that guy over there is albedo , hes kinda like a scientist. y'know hes going to be at the party on sunday at eulas , right? i thought you would want to know considering you were staring." she gave you a sly smile and continued on her way.

you sprinted to catch up to her before catching another glance at albedo. he noticed and stared back at you , you turned your head quickly and blushed , you're hand over your face.

12 am.

you stared at your phone , waiting for any text messages from amber , eula , you'd talk to childe you were so bored. you groaned loudly and flipped over to your side. you looked at your ceiling.

you got bored and rolled to the edge of the bed. you got up and walked over to the tv. you flopped on the couch and checked through all of the channels. the sound of the channels switching had jumbled up words and sounds.

you were about to fall asleep on the couch when your phone began to ring. your phone vibrated and rang and you got up and ran to it , finally happy you had a person to talk to.

you answered the phone and brought it up to your ear. "hey! are you excited about to party today? i heard that a lot of people we know are going to be there , and so is albedo." you could hear the smirk in ambers voice but since you were tired you just shook off the feeling.

"whatever , what did you want? i was watching tv." she giggled. "i wanted to know if you wanna go shopping! you dont want to go in those clothes to eulas house do you?" you rolled your eyes. you couldn't tell if she was insulting you or just asking a question.

"yeah , mhm , sure i dont care." you smiled slightly and hung up the phone on her. you walked over to the tv and turned it off , you need plenty of sleep if you had to go shopping and go to a party.

10 am.

"ahh! that wonderful sun is just shining on my face! i love being outside." amber announced loudly. she fixed her hair then turned to you. "oh yeah! everyone thats going to the party is meeting at the park to socialize! you're coming." you rolled your eyes and you both walked into the mall.