this is inspired by multiple tik toks because im on the right side now 😳😳😳

before proceeding , i should tell you this has multiple kinks and different sexual things too so yeah

you've been warned 💀💀💀💀

you walked to the dock in liyue and waited there for the crux to arrive

you walked to the dock in liyue and waited there for the crux to arrive. ningguang had instructed you to wait at the dock for beidou. you're job was simple and easy and you did it well.

you got bored and sat on the edge of the dock staring at the clear water that seemed to go on forever. you heard the sounds of waves rushing and turned your head towards the noise.

you straightend your pants and fixed your hair clip. you cleared your throat and waved at beidou. she waved back and sunk the anchor to the ship near the harbor.

beidou walked down the plank and held you in a neck hold. "hey kiddo! wow its been a while!" she ruffled your hair and laughed. "yeah it has.. and stop doing that , im not little anymore." you fixed your hair and sighed.

beidou let go of you and you straightend your pants. "oh yeah! i brung along a additional person. all the way from inazuma." she pointed at the boy sitting on top of the ship. he waved at the both of you and you returned the greeting.

"wow. inazuma? that must've been a rough trip. theres a really bad storm out there , thats what ganyu says." beidou smiled and nodded. "yeah , but we made it in one piece!" she laughed loudly once again and you smiled nervously.

"oh! come on board i have something to show you." she dragged you on the ship and sat you down next to her. "listen , this is really important. you can't tell anybody." you were nervous about what she was saying. but you played along.

"that boy , hes sorta wanted in inazuma," your eyes widened at the statement and you covered your mouth with your hand to stop a loud gasp. "what— beidou! i can't have a wanted person in liyue! lady ningguang will be so upset if i let him pass without—"

"i expected that reaction from you. but don't worry! he didnt murder anyone or anything. him and the electro archon have some beef between them thats all!" she patted you on your back and you relaxed once she stated that.

"oh , okay.. nothing serious right? i don't need to get yanfei down here do i?" beidou laughed at the way you panicked over every small detail and patted your back again.

"its perfectly fine! no need to get yanfei on my ship." you nodded slowly and turned your head in embarrassment. "kazuha! get down here!" beidou yelled at the boy as he jumped down the top and landed perfect on the wooden planks.

he walked towards you and reached his hand out. "kazuha. nice to meet you." you shook his hand and smiled softly. "Y/N L/N! wonderful to meet you."

he smiled at you and you noticed how perfect his smile was. you recollected yourself and let go of his hand. "well then! welcome to liyue. i can show you around if you'd like." you gave him your warmest smile.

you were 99.9 percent sure your smile was crooked but you couldn't care less. he smiled at you and replied , "i'd like that." you led him to all of liyue harbor when you made it to the final destination. the place god died.

"this is a very special place , lady ningguang was hosting her ceremony when rex lapis crashed on to the platform. it happened so suddenly.." you shook your head then turned to kazuha.

"ah, i must've bored you out your mind. well , thats all of liyue! beautiful , really." you stared up at the sky. the blue faded into pink. the clouds were a light pink and were flying across the sky. you smiled and noticed that kazuha was staring at you.

"oh , sorry i get distracted so easily!" you cleared your throat and crossed your arms. "you don't have a place to stay do you yet?" kazuha nodded. "im staying with beidou for a few nights until i can go on my own."

you laughed nervously and face palmed yourself. a stupid question really. "well , this has been a lovely tour." kazuha waved goodbye and you waved as well. the feeling in your stomach felt weird.

like there were butterflies fluttering inside. you shivered and walked towards your house for the night.

• ____________________• ii.

you and kazuha had formed a special bond you didn't know could be formed. over just a few months , you were sure that your feelings for him went from being a friend to something way more.

you sat on a bench and looked through papers for your job and browsed through the information. you looked up from your papers and saw beidou standing in front of you.

"happy birthday kiddo!" she squatted down and threw a party hat on your head. "beidou i—" she didn't let you finish and shoved a kazoo in your mouth. you mumbled something but the only thing that came out was a kazoo sound.

"sorry , i dont speak kazoo." she smiled at you and sat down next to you. "hey , do you know what time it is?" you glanced down at your watch when you noticed , you were late for work.

"oh my god! i need to go! im so sorry beidou!" you jumped up , grabbed your papers snd ran for your work station. you ran into the building , but the lights were off. you wiped sweat of your forehead and turned on the switch.

"happy birthday , Y/N!"

you were surprised by the sound of ganyu , keqing , ningguang , xiao , and kazuha congratulating you. you jumped in surprise .

"oh my god , we're so sorry if we startled you y/n.." ganyu patted you on the back and apologized 100 times. "ganyu , its fine! i just wasn't expecting all this.." she smiled softly and gave you a hug.

"happy birthday , y/n." ningguang walked towards you and handed you a box. you opened  the box and found a piece of mora meat on a plate. "my speciality , for one of my best employee."

you smiled at her and noticed the papers still in your hand. "oh , i'll have to put these in my office , care to help me kazuha?"

he nodded and followed you into the backroom to store the huge pile of papers. the pile was fairly big so it would take about 30 minutes to store them.

ningguang caught you before you entered the backroom and said "oh yeah , we're going to get you something special when we come back. you both should done with the papers by then , we'll only be gone for a hour or so."

you nodded then walked into the room. you grabbed a few papers and walked to the cabinets to place them in order.

"ya know , im happy beidou introduced you to me kazuha. you're a really great friend." he smiled at you innocently then walked over to you.

he grabbed your wrist and spun you around to face him. he then pinned you to the wall , wrists above your head. "you think i don't see what you're doing?" you lit up a light red and turned your face away from him.

he chuckled and grabbed your chin to make you face him. "you think you're so clever , but everyone had a feeling you were crushing on me , right?"

you bit your lower lip , you wanted to say something , but who knows what he'd do if you talked back. his hand trailed down to your chest area and traced a star.

you shivered from his cold hands and moaned softly. he smirked at you and moved his hand to your throat. "i'd hate to punish you if you didn't follow my instructions , but i will if i have to , y/n."

wooooo