␥﹐﹒▹ 𝐇𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐎 : 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇

␥﹐﹒▹ female reader
requested by William_Sm1th
␥﹐﹒▹
praise
fingering
biting
pegging 🫶🏽
and other kinks so beware

␥﹐﹒▹  female readerrequested by William_Sm1th ␥﹐﹒▹ praisefingeringbitingpegging 🫶🏽and other kinks so beware

hu taos fingers roamed your bare body as she stared at you with awe

hu taos fingers roamed your bare body as she stared at you with awe. "you're so pretty like this.. " she whispered as she looked down at you. her fingers danced down between your legs . you let out a quiet whimper as she rubbed you slowly. "hu tao.." you moaned out. she smirked and pulled down your shorts to see your already soaked underwear. "oo.. already wet for me , hm?" she cooed. she pulled down your panties then stuck a finger in you. you gasped and grabbed onto her shoulder as you blushed. "Y/N. before i go on further , you're 100% sure this is fine? just so i dont make you uncomfy."
you nodded at her and she smilrd at you.

she thrusted her fingers in and out of you as you gripped onto her hair , tugging slightly at it the faster she went. "mmph... ngh..~" you moaned as she started to speed up. "mm.. you're taking this so well for my darling.." a knot tied in your stomach as you felt yourself getting closer. "h-hu tao.. p-please let me cum.. i need it.." you moaned into her ear. she hunmed. "go ahead darling." you whimpered as you released , coating hu taos fingers in your white fluids.

she shoved her fingers in your mouth and watched as you licked her fingers clean , tasting yourself in your mouth. "good girl.." she said while looking into your eyes. she took her fingers out of your mouth , making you whimper from the lack of touch. she grabbed a strap and wrapped it around her waist , smirking at you. she moved her fingers down to your tight hole and began to stretch you out. "a-agh.." you groaned in pain. "just hold on.. " she said. her fingers stretched you out more as tears threatened to stream down your face.

she grabbed onto your hips then looked at you. "y-you can go in.." you said. she smiled and thrusted into you with a swift movement. her motions started out slow , but she started to thrust even faster into you , making a bluge in your stomach even more visible from time to time. "m-mmnph..! mm..!" you moaned as hu tao rubbed your clit while absouletly destroying you. "m-mm.. y-you're such a good girl for me.. k-keep this up and you'll get a reward.." she managed to groan.

loud moans echoed through the empty parlour as you moaned and cursed hu taos name. "n-ngh.. c-cumming.. cumming..!" you pratically yelled as hu tao thrusted deeper into you. "n-not yet.. j-just hold it in.." she moaned into your ear. you slowly nodded your head and held it as long as you could. tears ran down your face as hu tao fucks you. she bit onto your shoulder to silence her moans , which were way louder then yours. "a-agh..! mmph..!" she moaned into your shoulder , sending shivers through your body. "y-you're such a good girl.. moaning my name like that.."

"l-let me c-cum please.." you whimpered. hu tao smiled and pulled out of you. "only if i get ever taste of you." she said. "y-yes! w-whatever you want.. please j-just let me.." you cried. her tounge was out right in front of your cunt when you finally came all over her face. she moaned as your fluids were all over her face , over her tounge and just over here. "m-mngh.. y-you're such a pretty girl.. my favorite." she whispered as you panted , your hand resting on her head. she moved on top of you and kissed you , tounges clashing together.

"thank you.. i love you so much.." you moaned into the kiss. she smiled softly and grabbed spare clothes and gave them to you. "c'mon. lets go home and rest.. i'll help you walk." she grabbed you and help you with your clothes.

the morning after , you were still sore , but it felt good anyways. you woke up in her bed. when you looked to your left and saw she was already out of bed. "hu tao..?" you said. you managed to get up and walked to the bathroom and saw her brushing her teeth. "oh! good morning my love!" she said. you smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"if you're able to.. wanna have another round tonight?"