Attack from the deep

You and the others were walking around with an overly hype Joey.

Joey: Woowee!! Hehe, Two stars! *Snickering* This is awesome, Am i cool or what? Hehehe...

Y/n: Yup there he goes again, getting to cocky with just one win.

Yugi: well it is his first game one the island so of course he's excited.

Y/n: I know but...

You can see joey getting over confident until his stomach began to grumble.

Joey:an I need some food all that dueling sure works up an appetite.

Y/n: I got granola bars, some chocolate bars and a bag of chips, want some?

Joey: Ya kidden, of course I want some!

Y/n: but first put the mushroom down, i don't want you to get poison.

Joey looks at his hand and nervous laughs as he drops the mushroom but suddenly he caught a wiff of something.

Joey: Man that smells good.

Y/n: smells what?

Joey went towards the source of the smell.

Yugi: Joey, wait!

Tristan: Hey come back!

You and the others arrived at the cliff were there was fish being cooked there.

Y/n: Joseph, I know what your thinking and I don't like it one bit.

Joey: Come on bro what's the worst that could happened?

Joey said as eats the fish you were about to scold him until Yugi, tea and Tristan were already eating the fish.

Y/n: I have a bad feeling about this.

You rummage through your bag and pull out a bag of chips and slowly eats them. Things going alright until a man came up from the cliff.

: How dare you steal my bounty!

You looked to were the voice came from and saw a fisherman with a fish Pierce by his harpoon.

: You'll pay for that, you thieves!

But he was hit by the waves and disappear.

Joey: So uh, can we eat now?

Y/n: Joseph, No.

But the fisherman came back up.

: Alright let's try that one more time.

Tea: I knew this was a bad idea.

Y/n: Then why did you?!

: How dare you still my fish you bottom feeding thieves.

Y/n: First off, I fucking called it! Second, Were sorry for eating your food and lastly be careful with those you blowhard you could've killed someone!!

He was confused until he remembers he pointed the harpoon at you and pulled it away.

Joey: Chill out man it's a few fish.

: A few fish that do not belong to you and to steal a fish from a fishermans  catch prove you have no honor!

You looked at his glove and notice his star chips.

Y/n: A dueling glove, keeps talking about fish and ocean stuff? Wait a second, Mako?!

Mako: who are you and How do you know my name you land lover?!

Y/n: Freaky fish guy says what

Mako: What?

Y/n: Gotcha this time mako.

Mako: Why you, your just like my old pal y/n same face, same glasses and same attitude but he was wearing his f/c t-shirt instead of brown.

...

Mako: Wait a minute, y/n?!

Y/n: Sup fisher, how's the haul?

Mako bear hugs you as you pat his back.

Y/n: M-Mako...My...lungs!!

Mako: Oh yeah, woops.

Mako let you go as you inhale to get some air back.

Y/n: Have you wrestled with walruses again?

Mako: Those Blubbery bottom feeders keep eating my fish and clams so I did what I naturally do, fight for my honor as a fisher man and fight for my bounty!

You facepalm as you knew it was going to happened. while the others looked at you for answers.

Y/n: Everyone meet mako Tsunami my old tag team partner from the tournaments i've gone to back then.

Joey: So wait, this freaky fish guy was a friend of yours bro?!

Mako: I'm not a freaky fish guy!

Y/n: You keep on saying that your married to the ocean, how does that not make you a freaky fish guy.

Mako: I am married to ocean, right babe?

Mako looks behind as he was looking at the ocean. the other sweat drops as you just shake your head in disappointment

Joey: Are you sure he alright bro?

Y/n: Not sure but anyway.

you got your deck out as Mako smiled and got his deck out as well.

Mako: Looks like you got back to Dueling but the question is are you ready land lover?

Y/n: You Know i am, Mako i challenge you to a duel!

Mako: I accept your challenge!!

You followed mako as a duel arena came up and one of Pegasus aids were there.

: Y/n wheeler on behalf of our host Maximilian pegasus, you are given a different style of playing duel monsters, mister pegasus sees this style as suitable for you and your skills here.

Y/n: What are you playing at pegasus? What are the rules?

: May both players step on the platforms, once the duel begins then I am allowed to relay the rules as Mr. Pegasus ordered!!

You let out a frustrated sigh as you know thing were about to become weird. Mako went towards his side as you did the same.

: May both duelist wager your star chips!

Y/n: I'm going all in!

Mako: That what I like to hear, I'm doing so as well!!

: May the duel begin!!

(Meanwhile)

: Mr. Pegasus, We have reports that Mr. Wheeler is dueling against Mr. Tsunami.

Pegasus: Oh how long has it been since y/n boy and kaiba boy fought? How those two fought with a smile, such a spine tingling sight for everyone but Doesn't matter right now I have a little challenge I have place for y/n boy to do, oh i hope he and Mr. Tsunami like my little surprise, Cause it was all my idea. Now give me a live feed on the duel, I want to see how the pro duelist deal with these new rules I applied.

: On it mister pegasus.