CH 4 UNDYNE THE UNDYING

Y/N POV

As me and Chara were watching tv the door suddenly slammed opened and a spear suddenly fired at us.

Chara: WHAT THE-

3rd POV

The spear suddenly collided with a wall of bones Y/N glances behind him to see sans with his hand out and his eye shining. He smiles and chuckles before turning to undyne.

Y/N: whaddya want undyne?

Undyne: THAT HUMANS SOUL!!!!

Chara: WAIT WHAT-

Y/N: yeah no. Sorry but no.

Undyne: Y/N. You know that all we need is one more human soul to break the barrier. AND THE ONLY REASON WHY WE HAVENT USED YOUR SOUL IS BECAUSE PAPYRUS WOULD BE DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF IT AND SANS WOULD-

Sans: kill you where you stand....

Undyne glares at him.

Y/N: well. If you really want the human. I guess we have no other real choice.

Undyne: so you'll-

I grab Chara and quickly teleport out of there.

3rd POV

Undyne: GOD DAMN SHORTCUTS!!!!

Meanwhile

Y/N: ah. Well now that that's over with let's just try and hide from undyne for a bit. She's probably going to kill me when she finds us.

Chara: thanks for that.

Y/N: no problem. Told ya I would be there in case ya ever needed help.

Chara smiles and nods. Y/N and her stand up and look around. There in waterfall.

Y/N: good. We got to the right place.

Chara: where are we?

Y/N: waterfall. The most peaceful place in the underground unless there's a giant fish chasing ya. But we'll be fine. Now then. Come on. Let me show you around.

I begin to show Chara around the entire part of waterfall. She seems so mesmerized by everything there. It's kinda cute. Eventually we're sitting in front of a lake.

Chara: wow. This place is so nice.....

???: wow. This place is so nice.....

She pulls out her knife and swings it only to slice a echo flower. I chuckle.

Chara: what was that?

Y/N: don't worry. That was just an echo flower.

Chara: an echo flower?

I nod.

Y/N: an echo flower is exactly as it sounds. It replays whatever it hears. Sometimes the echo flowers remember some stuff for a long time!! In fact.........

I teleport to my room and grab my echo flower off my desk before teleporting right back to Chara.

Y/N: here.

Chara: what's up with this one?

Y/N: it's mine!!!

Chara: oh wow so interesting.

Y/N: just say hi.

Chara sighs and stares at the flower.

Chara: hi.

Echo flower: heya.

Chara: wait it didn't replay what I said!!!

Y/N: echo flowers replay what they hear. No matter how old. Took me awhile but now I got it to where if someone talks to it using certain words it'll actually respond!!! Took me forever to do that.