CHAPTER 6 ALPHYS LAB

Y/N POV

I open my eyes and find myself laying outside of Undynes house. Not exactly a good sign considering the last thing I remember is undynes house burning down.........which is ok? I sit up and stand up tall and sigh as I brush myself off. I pull out my phone and click on "Ancient Lazy Bones" and put the phone to my ear.

Y/N: hey bro..............yeah yeah I'm fine.............yeah I'm just outside of undynes house.................oh yeah it almost burned down.........heheh yeah it is funny...........oh the humans? Yeah I was actually going to ask you about where they are..........................what do you mean you don't know where they are don't you usually seem too.........................ok ok fair enough. Ok thanks bro. Maybe I'll check alphys lab......................eh. I don't know. It's just a feeling I got in my BONES.

The sound of sans laughter could be heard over the phone as Y/N chuckled. He turned off his phone and then began to walk to hot lands.  As he did he took in the scenery and sighed happily. While Snowden was a pretty nice place to live waterfall was a rival for best place to be in the underground. As he continued to walk he passed by an echo flower with the familiar voices sound of Chara and frisk.

Echo flower: Cmon we have to keep moving!!!! -_-What about Y/N? ╹ ᴗ ╹ Forget him!!! We need to keep going who knows what other crazy people are down here!!! -_- I don't think there crazy.....just really goofy!!! Plus I thought you liked Y/N? ╹ ᴗ ╹ I-I don't like him!!! I just said that he wasn't as annoying as everyone else down here now come on!!!!

Y/N chuckled nervously as he scratched his head.

Y/N: heh!! Not as annoying as the others!!! Nice..........

Y/N begins to follow the flowers that had there voices and soon comes out of Waterfall and finds himself in hot lands. He sighs as he looks at the lava with sweat dripping down his head. He takes off his jacket and wraps it around his waist as well as his scarf. He rolls up his sleeves and sighs happily as he continues forward. He continually glances at the lava. Feeling uneasy for some reason. As if he's had bad memories with falling down into lava.

Unknown flashback

Gaster: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

Unknown flashback end

Y/N shudders. He keeps himself in the middle of the path and continues down the path and as he finally arrives at the lab he opens up the doors and sighs in relief as he feels to cool air hit him.

Y/N: heya alphys how's-

What was before him was Mettaton holding a chainsaw and a microphone with both Chara and Frisk standing there absolutely terrified.

Y/N:..............am interrupting something....?

Mettaton: oh no darling YOUVE JUST STUMBLED UPON ONE OF MY GREATEST EPISODES OF MY SHOW EVER!!! TWO HUMANS

Mettaton: with the possibility to kill them

Mettaton: PARTICIPATING IN MY GAME SHOW!!!

Frisk: please help us-

Chara: HES INSANE!!!

Y/N: huh..............W E L P!!! Mind if I join?

Mettaton; sorry darling but I'm the host and say mmmmmmmNO. Sorry but these new humans are far better than you half breed.

Y/N: please don't call me a half breed.....

Mettaton: now then!!! What is the name of our King?
A. MR fluffy king!!!
B. Sir Furry
C. Asgore Dreemur or
D. SANS!!!

Y/N looks over to the two and then glances back at alphys who's making a C with her hands. As mettaton goes through more and more questions he sighs with relief.

Y/N mentally: eh. They got this with Alyphs helpin them out.....

Mettaton: HOW WAS Y/N CREA-

Y/N: pull up ANY possible answers and I will GIVE YOU A BAD TIME!!!

Mettaton:.................what's Y/N's full name?
A. Y/N Gaster
B. Y/N The Skeleton
C. Y/N Wing Dings
D. Y/N Geno

Chara and frisk look to Alphys and she holds up B. Y/N chuckles a bit and all three of them begin to get nervous at whether or not that answer was right or not. They all begin to freak out as the timer ticks down.

Chara: B-B!!!!!!!!

Mettaton:...............................COOOOORRRRRREEEEEECCCCCCTTTT!!!! That was the final question!!! Good job!!! Your can keep your fleshy organs with your skeletal structure!!!! FOR NOW

Mettaton then blasts away leaving everyone slightly bewildered and confused. Chara and frisk both wearing expressions saying that they were stressed out of their mind. Y/N looks to them and just smiles.

Y/N: heh. You guys came pretty close to BYTEing the dust!!!!

Frisk laughs a bit while Chara just rolls her eyes. Alphys thinks for a moment before laughing a bit. Alphys gives Frisk and Chara new phones so that she could help them a bit on there journey before leaving.

Y/N: well seeing as though you two are fine I think I'll take my Lea-

Chara: H-HANG ON!!! What if that crazy robot comes back again!?!? Can you stay?

Y/N: uh...............I don't-

Chara glares at Y/N with a menacing glare and Y/N's eyes dissapear as he sweats a bit.

Y/N: ok ok!!! If looks could dust......

Chara just nods and frisk leads the way. The second they step out of the lab both of their phones begin to ping with social status updates from alphys. At first it seemed to be alright but as their phones kept pinging more and more eventually chara threw her phone out into the lava before gasping and Y/N catching it using his blue magic. He tosses it back over to her and gives her a lazy smile while she just rolls her eyes. As they continue there journey throughout hot lands they had to get through multiple different puzzles some of which were very frustrating due to the fact Y/N could just shortcut past them and was taunting chara and frisk how easy it was to get pass.

Y/N: come on!! It can't be that....

Y/N: PUZZLING.

frisk laughs and Chara groans loudly.