The Demon In Me

Everyone was standing in the center room as they were wondering where their two missing comrades were. "Muichiro went to go hang out with the kids at the village. So if something happen to him, then maybe something is going at the village" Rengoku said. "And Genya was suppose to help me groceries, but he never came back" Ram said. "We'll go find Muichiro, tomorrow we can go find Genya" Tanjiro said. "You have orders to be by miss Emilia's side no matter what. It's your responsibility as her knight" Ram told him.

"But this is also protecting her. What if what's happening in the village comes over here?" Tanjiro said. "I guess you're right, but take Rem along with you" Ram told him. "And I'll go too, just in case it's something we won't be able to handle" Rengoku said. The three of them left as they went to the village. When they got there they found out about the missing children and how Muichiro was last seen with them. "Wherever he is, the children must be with him" Rengoku said. 

They went inside the forest where they found the kids on a hill including Muichiro. "He's knock out" Tanjiro said. "It's ok, I'll start treating them" Rem said. "Wait, one's missing!" Rengoku said. "Theirs's suppose to be another girl here, but she's missing." He look out to the forest and said "She must still be there. I'll go rescue her!"

"No, you must stay here" Rem told him. "It's ok Rem, I'll be back safely. I promise" he told her as he left. "Have faith in Rengoku, I know he'll put his own life on the line for the safety of others" Tanjiro told her. Rengoku ran inside the forest ands found the girl. He was walking towards her when he heard a growl. He took out his sword and looked at the direction. 

A big dog came out from the darkness and growl at him. It jumped at him which he decapitated easily. Inside the darkness, he can see more eyeballs looking at him. "Come on out so you can face the wrath of the red blade of Rengoku!" Rengoku said as the dogs rush at him. Out of nowhere, a chain hit one that was going towards him. 

Rem and Tanjiro had came as it was Rem the one who threw the chain. "The villagers came" she told him. "Tanjiro, take the girl. Me and Rem will deal with the dogs" Rengoku told him. Tanjiro listen as he picked up the girl and ran with them. Rengoku and Rem attack any dog that came their way.

"We're almost out of the forest!" Rengoku said as they were running. All of a sudden, they heard a rumble. They turn and saw loads of garbage heading their way. "Tanjiro, look out!" Rengoku shouted as he push both him and Rem out of the way. The trash them took him away, making Tanjiro watch in horror. "Rengoku!" he shouted.

He tried going towards him but was pull by Rem. "You got to calm down, he'll be alright!" she said. But Tanjiro wasn't listening as he started shivering. "Tanjiro?" Rem asked as Tanjiro turn to him. His eyes were red, his nails had turn into claws, and saliva was coming down his mouth.

 His eyes were red, his nails had turn into claws, and saliva was coming down his mouth

"Finally that boy let his guard down!" the thing said. Rem got in a fighting stance and said "You're not Tanjiro, you're something else." The thing laugh and said "Of course I'm not Tanjiro, I am Muzan Kitbutsuji!" He stretch his limbs and said "It feels so good to be in control of a body after being lock inside that mind of his. Do you know what he thinks of all day!? Everyday he's thinking about his family, his friends from home, and that stupid Emilia!"

"But now I'm in control, and I'm feeling a little hungry" Muzan said as he started walking towards Rem. "I know you're somewhat of a demon, I can feel it in you. But you're not the ones I created, so maybe your blood might be special." Suddenly a wave of flames appear before him as Rengoku stood there.

"Muzan! Give back Tanjiro Kamado, now!" he shouted at him. Muzan laugh and said "You can try if you want!" Rengoku dashed at him as Muzan went behind him and went for a strike. Rengoku punch his stomach and uppercut his chin. 'I can't use my sword on him because it'll still hurt Tanjiro's body. I'll do my best to avoid hurting his body too much!'

Muzan laugh and slammed his fist onto the flame hashira. He was slammed to the ground and Muzan said "I know you're avoiding to use your sword. Is it to protect this body?" Muzan then use one of his claws to make a cut on Tanjiro's cheek. "Stop that!" Rengoku shouted as he ran to him. He started pushing him to a tree where he started punching him. He kept punching him until he heard "Rengoku, wait! It's me!" Rengoku stop but was grab by the throat. "You fool! You humans are so easily to manipulate!"

'I need to help them!' Rem said in her head as she felt a hand on her shoulder. "I'll help them" said a voice. Muzan began chocking Rengoku in the air as he taunted him. "Akaza told me all about you, and how he ask you to become a demon, but you said no. Maybe that's the reason why you're in this stupid world!" Muzan shouted at him. "Enough, Kitbutsuji" said a voice. Muzan turn and what stood there was someone from his own nightmares.

"No, it can't be. Yoriichi Tsugikuni!" Muzan shouted.

 Yoriichi Tsugikuni!" Muzan shouted