Camp Cretaceous

(Season 2) Sierra's POV

It's been a few months since the humans left. Blue and I still haven't really settled anywhere. We hunt compys mostly. As we can't really take down anything bigger by ourselves. We've stayed out of the way of Rexy. Right now we're in underground tunnels exploring and Blue got us lost.

"We're not lost, we're just taking the scenic route" she grumbles.

"Sure we are" I grumble. We soon reach an all to familiar hall way. "We've been here before, you just took us in a circle" I tell her annoyed. She looks up at the light grumbling.

"Fine, you lead us out of here" she tells me.

"Gladly" I say and take a deep breath. Scenting the air. I smell fresh air and start to follow it. After a few hall ways we reach a door.  I open it and see the forest. We exit the tunnels.

"Now what?" Blue asks me.

"Lets go hunt" I tell her. She smiles and we take off towards an abandoned building. Where we know the compys live. Being sure to go around Rexy's territory and not through it.

(time skip)

It's been another month since the humans left. Blue and I decided to visit our sisters graves. We buried them in our old paddock. Well just outside it. So that they were home, but still free. "Do you really think there's life after death?" Blue asks me as we watch the sun set over our old paddock.

"I do" I state as I look up at the moon. "I'm sure our sisters are running through paradise chasing pigs and compys" I tell her.

"Charlie has probably gotten fat with all the food in paradise" she chuckles.

"Guess we'll find out when we join them" I tell her. Suddenly the power goes out and we get to our feet.

"What's happening?" she asks me.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling" I tell her. "Lets get out of here" I tell her and we left. Returning to a current home to sleep.

(Time Skip)

Blue and I decided to head for the watering hole. A place where there is no fighting. Where carnivores and herbivores can drink in peace. And not fear attack from any other dinosaur. Sometimes we'll spend a few days there, enjoying the peace and quiet. In fact we've been here all day. Drinking, playing and napping. But it's nearly time to move on as we haven't hunted in the last couple of days.

"I'm going to go have one last drink before we leave" Blue tells me. I nod my head and she headed to the waters edge. While I stretch getting to my feet. I look at the setting sun and smirk. Dusk is when we hunt best.

I feel something horrible is about to happen. I growl nervously looking around the watering hole. I soon hear it, a jeep heading our way. I spot lights and hear a horn beep. "Blue, run!" I screech as a jeep, bike and Ankylosaurus appears over the hill. Heading our way making a lot of noise. Startling the herbivores.

We all make a run for it. I soon come up beside Blue as we head into the forest. We run to a cave and catch our breath. "What just happened?" she asks me.

"I don't know, but I think we're safe now" I tell her.

"Weren't those the kids from months ago who fell into our pen?" she asks me.

"How am I suppose to know? I was getting checked by Owen at the time remember" I remind her. "Though I wonder why they're still here and didn't leave with the other humans" I muse out loud.

"Does it matter?" she asks me.

"No, I suppose not" I tell her. "But they are hatchlings and a few were female, remember our rules" I remind her.