Preparation for the Hunt

Third Person POV

"Remember if things turn bad, knocked out the spotted raptor. And take it to the boat, there's a cage waiting for it" Hoskins tells one of his men.

"Yes sir" he says nodding his head.

"Am sir, why that raptor?" asks another soldier.

"You're paid to follow orders, not ask questions" Hoskins tells him as they reach the paddock. Where Barry is examining the raptors heads with their heads in a cage. He was currently examining Sierra when Hoskins walks over. "How fast can they run?" he asks Barry.

"Forty miles per hour, fifty when they're hungry" Barry states as he moves onto Blue.

"Ooh! You ever open them up, see what they can do?" Hoskins asks him.

"No" Barry states as he examines Blue. Deciding she was fine he starts to head over to Delta. "What do you think? Want to take one home?" he asks Hoskins.

"Hey, don't joke. When I was your age, I rescued a wolf pup. It was, like, two months old. It could barely walk. It used to sleep by my bed. Watch over me. My wife, she came at
me with a steak knife. It took a chunk out of her arm" Hoskins explains.

"Did you put it down?" Barry asks him as they reached Delta.

"Hell, no. We had an unshakeable bond, you know? Just like you and... What's his name?" Hoskins asks pointing to Delta.

"Delta and she is a girl" Barry corrects.

"Can I?" Hoskins asks holding a hand out to the raptor. Barry nods his head and Barry places his hand on her cheek. Making her snarl and Sierra growls wanting to get to her sister. "Wow" Hoskins says. "Anyway I'm here because we have a code 19" he states.

"What asset?" Barry asks him.

"The Indominus" Hoskins states and Barry curses.

"These people, they never learn" Barry mumbles as they leave letting the raptors go.

(Inside paddock) Sierra's POV

'Are you ok?' I ask Delta as she tries to wipe the disgusting mans scent off of her.

'I feel disgusting, it touched me' she whines. 'I am so going to kill him' she states.

'Get in line' I tell her wanting to kill him for making my sister uncomfortable.

'I wonder where Alpha is?' Charlie muses.

'Yeah he usually does those checks' Echo states.

'No idea, but I feel we will find out soon enough' Blue tells them.

(Control room) Third Person POV

Hoskins knows if he wants to use the raptors. He needs Masrani's approval, so has gone to see him. "InGen Hoskins" Hoskins states as he greets Masrani.

"I know who you are" Masrani states.

"Then you know why I'm here. I've been working for two years on an application for those Raptors. They can hunt and kill that creature" Hoskins explains.

"But your program was to test their intelligence" Masrani reminds him.

"Yeah, it was and we did. In the process, we learned something. They follow orders. You see, the solution to your crisis is standing right in front of you" Hoskins states.

"Let me be as clear as I can. No Velociraptors are going to be set loose on this island" Masrani tells him.

"Shit" Hoskins curses before calming down. "You're out of your mind! What are you going to do
with all these people? You got 20,000 people here. What are you going to do? They have no place to go. That thing is a killing machine! And it will not stop" he states.

"Okay, I intend to personally look into your project to determine its viability within the moral principles of this company" Masrani tells him.

"Okay Boss, what's our next move?" Hoskins asks him. Masrani leaves to pilot the helicopter. That is armed with lethal weapons to go kill the Indominus.

However he dies. Hoskins men appear in the control room. "Simon Masrani's death was a tragedy. The new mission is to prevent further loss of life" Hoskins states.

"How are these guys?" Lowery asks.

"I'm glad you asked. You're all relieved of duty. There's a new team on the ground" Hoskins announces. He then gets the plan in motion for using the raptors. Once his men had control of the control room Hoskins returns to the raptor pen. Where the raptors are in their head cages again being fitted with head cameras.

Hoskins stands in front of Delta again testing the camera. "Hey, right here! Right here" Hoskins states. Barry walks over to the trio as the camera is pointed right at Hoskins.

"She looks at what she wants. Usually what she wants to eat" Barry states. Just then Claire, Owen, Zack and Gary appear.

"The mother hen has finally arrived" Hoskins says smiling approaching them. Until Owen punches him in the face. Sierra growls her approval along with her sisters.

"Get the hell out of here, and stay away from my animals" Owen tells him firmly.

"Hoskins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!" Claire exclaims.

"God! Jesus. How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?" Hoskins asks them.

"It's not a mission, it's a field test" Barry states.

"This is an InGen situation now. Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives" Hoskins tells them.

"They've never been out of containment. It's crazy" Barry states.

"Let's move it out! This is happening! With or without you" Hoskins tells them before going to the communication tent. Where the plan is being formed. In the end Barry and Owen join to ensure nothing happens to their reports.

"We know that she is in sector five. This is a game we call hide-and-seek. It's a scent drill. We've done it about a thousand times with these animals. When they get on target, and they will get on target, wait to engage. Velociraptors are pack hunters. They like to herd the animal into a kill zone. That's when we take our shot. Get a clear shot, wait on my command, and give her  everything you got. We got one good target, gentlemen" Owen explains. "Do not shoot my Raptors. Please" he pleads before going to check on his raptors.

A/N

Picture above of Barry, Delta and Hoskins. Picture on the external link of Blue with her head camera on.