Hunt and New Alpha

Sierra's POV

Alpha stands in between where Blue and I are caged. "Easy, Blue. Easy. Attagirl. You don't scare me" alpha tells her soothingly. I notice two young humans approach the fence line. I chirp catching alpha's attention he looks at me then the young humans.

"Are they safe?" the smaller human asks alpha.

"No, they're not" Alpha tells him and I snort.

"What are their names?" the same human asks.

"Well, you got Charlie. There's Echo, here is Delta. This one's called Blue, she's the beta. While this is Sierra and she's the motherly of the group" Alpha explains.

"Who's alpha? How is she the mothers?" the human asks.

"You're looking at him kid" alpha says smirking. He than pats my head fondly. "She acts like a mother to all the other raptors. Even thought they're all the same age" Alpha states. Just then a red headed human appears and I believe she is female. She takes the two younger humans away.

My sisters and I are put into separate containers. Then given a scent to follow by the alpha. Soon a buzzer goes off and we're released. We run into the forest following the scent we were given Alpha beside us on a vehicle with two wheels.

'Blue lead us to the kill spot' I tell her. She nods her head as we pick up speed getting closer to the source of the scent. We soon reach a clearing and stop spreading out. The humans behind us with their weapons as a giant white carnivorous dinosaur appears.

'Get ready' Blue clicks to us.

'Await the alpha's command' I tell my sisters.

'Alpha?' the white dinosaurs asks us and we look up at her. 'A human should not be your alpha, you should be free to do as you wish. With no fences' she tells us.

'Who are you?' Charlie asks her.

'I am the Indominus Rex, stick with me and I can free you from captivity' she tells us.

'What do you think Blue? Sierra?' Echo asks us.

'I would enjoy being free' I muse aloud.

'Blue?' Delta asks her.

'Lets finally be free, but that means turning against human alpha' Blue states looking at me.

'If we are free, you would be alpha' I tell her smiling. We turn to face the humans snarling siding with the Indominus rex. 'Kill any human who threatens us' I tell my sisters. Suddenly the humans open fire and we separate me going with Charlie.

"Watch your six! Raptors got a new alpha!" I hear our old alpha shout.

'What do we do?' she asks me.

'Find our sisters, keep in contact' I tell her. She nods her head and go separate ways. We keep in contact with calls until I hear an explosion. 'Charlie!' I shout and go to run to her. But a huge white foot blocks my way I look up at the Indominus.

'She is gone, we must find your other sisters' she tells me. I make sad noises as I lower my head. 'Do not worry, we will make those humans. Like I did the ones who tries to attack you from behind' she states.

'What do you mean?' I ask her confused.

'Humans with non-lethals were going to try capture you. But I dealt with them' she explains. Before removing the camera on my head. I frown in confusion as we head towards buildings.

I hear Delta (who also didn't have her camera anymore) and run towards her. I join her in a lab in front of the vile man (Hoskins). 'Together?' she asks licking her lips as she glares at him.

'Together' I state as he holds a hand out to us. Delta bites it as I grab his neck. We rip him apart as our old alpha, the two young humans and red haired female left. We hear Blue (has camera) outside and stop what we're doing.

We join her and Echo (no camera) outside. Surrounding the four humans as our old alpha looks at Blue. Then me and back again. "That's how it is?" he asks us.

'Blue, are we really going to do this?' I ask her. 'He raised us, the young ones are hatchlings and the other is female. What happened to girls sticking together?' I ask her as I stand beside our old human alpha looking at her.

A/N

Gif above of the hunt starting and picture on the external link of the raptors (minus Sierra) with their new alpha.