Y/n's bio

About Y/n:  Y/n was a rookie slinger from a small cavern that's unknown to many, only having his two slugs that was with him since birth. When he joined a slugslinger tournament  in Herringbone Cavern , he didn't expect to meet the newest shane named Eli. Now with Eli, a girl named Trixie, a cave troll named Kord and a molenoid named Pronto, they'll stop doctor Blakk, once and for all.

Personality: Kind to friends and allies, but can be sarcastic and sharp tongued if annoyed. He's quick on his feet and can pull the others out of trouble. Y/n has a special ability to create a personal dimension where anything is possible, the limit being his imagination. Though making a new rule in the dimension such as making a box with unlimited cookies will sap a good amount of his energy.

Y/n's blaster

Y/n's Mecha beast 

Y/n's Mecha beast 

Y/n's slugs

Negashade/ Yang

White Boon Doc/ Isis

Both Yang and Isis has been with Y/n ever since his birth and is his first two slugs when he became a slinger. Both are loyal to him and refuse to corporate with anyone they don't trust, if shot by anyone but Y/n, they'll miss the target on purpose.

Facts

Y/n's dimension can repair itself  if some how damaged, it also can eject anyone with Y/n's thought.

Y/n built his mecha by himself

Y/n built many gadgets

Should i add game only slugs? If so, who should get them? Tell me in the comments bellow.

Who should Y/n pair with?

Tell me in the comments bellow