Helping an ally, a new mission begins

Y/n was currently on a mission alone that'll take a few days, he was Quartermain Cavern to meet a old friend. As he waited, he felt his pack shake, He knew it was Tempest and Aqua. The two elementals were restless as they haven't seen any action for many years. Suddenly, the two popped out his pack and went deeper in.

"Hey! Come back here you two!"

Y/n chased down the air and water elementals deeper in the cavern, when he finally caught up with them, they were chirping at a slug at the upper parts of the cavern.

"Is he an elemental?" Y/n questioned the air and water elementals, which they nodded. Using this tablet, he found out it was the earth elemental. He soon hopped down to meet up with Tempest and Aqua.

Hearing trouble, Y/n loaded up Boulder and went to where he heard things. There he saw Blakk's goons facing against a old friend of his named Shin, growling he fired Boulder and Boost soon after.

Boost charged Boulder who exploded and knocked a handful of goons into the air, he then fired Natsu and  Whirlwind, both slugs created a tornado of fire that took out a few goons.

Seeing more are coming like cockroaches, Y/n growled and  got ready for a long fight. Three elementals hopped on his shoulder and chirped. 

"You want me to use all of you?" Y/n questioned. They nodded. Y/n hesitated a bit before deciding to trust them. He first fired Tempest and Aqua from his wrist blasters before firing the earth elemental with his normal one.

Tempest and Aqua transformed before trapping the goons and their meachs in a tornado of wind and water, the earth elemental spat out mud that quickly hardened and trapped them in place.

"Phew, thanks Y/n, i was down to my last slug." Shin signed in relieve.

"No prob, did you find out what there after?"

"Only that they heard there's a rare and powerful slug that lives here, which is technically true."  Shin said as he looked at the earth elemental." Next is Upright Cavern, which will take us a day."

"Upright Cavern... what can we even find there? Most of the cavern is up, hence the name, i doubt they have anything to fly."

"One way to find out, lets move."

Before they could move, Tempest and Aqua chirped while pointing to the earth elemental.

"You want to join us little guy?" Y/n asked the earth elemental who nodded." How about the mane of... Redox?"

He nodded and joined Tempest and Aqua in Y/n's pack.

"Three elementals huh? Aren't you the lucky one?" Shin said as he got one this lion meacha." Now let's move."

It took a day, but they managed to reached Upright Cavern. The two used their Hoverbugs the flew them to the top, they then looked looked around. Y/n even using his glasses to scan the area, he then saw something that caught his eye. Looking it up, he learned it was the fire elemental.

"So, the rumors of a elemental here after all." Shin said."But how did they get this info?"

"My guess, some of Blakk's goons thinks the legends are real and wanted to confirm it was."

"Good thing we managed to beat them here, with no proof, no one will believe them."

His pack opened, letting out the three elementals from Y/n pack, they met with the fire elemental who was excited to see then.

"Hey little guy, I know you been bored all this time,so why not come with me? I'm sure you'll be happy to be with the others again and there will be lots of adventures ahead of us." Y/n said as he held out his hand.

The fire elemental thinks for a moment for looking at the others, seeing them nod, he jumped on Y/n's hand accepting his offer.

"How about the name of Inferno?" Y/n asked, the elemental noding as he liked it.

"Four elementals, wonder what the last one looks like?" Shin questioned.

"Don't know,but but hopefully we'll managed to find it's location before anyone else."

Y/n soon returned to the hideout, there he met up with Ahsha who explained while he was gone, during a mission, they met with someone named Twist. Seemed like a nice guy at first, but was quickly found to to be working with Blakk when the security system Y/n added quickly revealed his Thugglet Loki was a Smugglet. He had a grudge against against the shanes  due to something in the past. He unfortunately got away.

The next day, the gang went to the Caverna Mall Cavern for some R and R, however, they immediately noticed something was amiss. Soon, they saw what seems to be zombies. Y/n fired Jell to trap them before they fled to another part of the mall. 

They soon met with Millard Milford, a dramatic, but well meaning security slinger. As they discussed what to do, Y/n hacked to the malls security cameras to see what he can find, and he found something interesting." Guys, check this out." Y/n said as they came over. 

They saw the culprit, Y/n zooms in on his staff, revealing a Cryptogrif ghoul. "Mister Saturday, a lot of his data about his past is a big question mark. All we know that he worked with Blakk at some point." 

"So that's how this is happening, he's using that ghoul to turn people into zombies" Eli realized." Then the answers simple, we cure that ghoul, we stop this here and now."

"How? It's us against an army of zombies." Trixie questioned.

"Y/n? Got some gadgets for us?"

"I do, get the healers ready, we got limited shots." Y/n said as Isis and Medic jumped on Eli's shoulder.

Y/n arrived at the room where Saturday was and threw a few blue and green spheres at the zombies, they beeped before exploding slime to trap them. He then threw a purple and white and a red and blue sphere at the fleeing Saturday, a net and bolo came from the spheres and trapped him in place.

"Now!"

Eli fired Doc, but Saturday manged to move his staff to avoid him. Y/n then fired Inferno, knocking Saturday to the air and causing him to dropped his staff. Eli then took the chance and fired Medic, this time, he hit the mark, causing a wave that cured the zombies. Inferno flew around the ones trapped to melt the slime before flying back to his Y/n's shoulder.

"Dude, those slug bombs are sweet." Kord said as he and the others came over. Slug bombs are bombs that mimic a slug powers, so far he only has one for the common and uncommon slugs.

"Thanks, i'll hand some to you guys soon."

Soon Saturday was arrested and the gang was made honorary security slingers by Millard much to Kord's delight. Soon our heroes returned home, knowing it's the only place they can truly relax. As they did, Y/n could only what the future holds as the adventure continues.

Negashade (Yang). White Boon Doc (Isis) , Neotox (Erik), Flaringo (Flare), Lavalynx (Burn) , Firenzar (Natsu), Narwhaddle (Weiss), Diggrix (Tex) , Sand angler (Pit), Thugglet (Vex), Flooper (Stretch) Hop rock (Boulder), Rammstone (Rammer) , Thresher (Ripper), Polero (Poler ), a Tazerling (Sparks) , Tormato (Whirlwind) ,Armashelt (Shield), Bubbaleone, (Bubble), Lariat (Grip), Aquabeak (Tidal), Jellyish (Jell), Makobreaker (Jaws), Frostcrawler (Frost), Phosphoro( Bright), Vinedrill (Growth) Boon Doc (Medic), Grenuke (Boom), Arachnet(Web), Flatulorhinkus (Fowl), Hexlet (Hex), Midas (Gold), Geoshard (Crystal) Crystalyd (Drill), Hoverbug (Jet), Frightgeist (Boo), Slicksilver (Track), Hypnogrif (Trick), Fandango (Boost), Air elemental (Tempest), Enigmo (Enig), Water elemental (Aqua), Earth elemental (Redox), Fire elemental, (Inferno)

Done and done, next time our heroes are forced to work together with the Hooligang to stop some rampaging ice Ogres and venture to the dangerous Magma Caverns to open a chest left behind by Will Shane. What do i mean? Read to find out.