Learning more about Y/n, dealing with the Hooligang

At Wild spores cavern , Y/n was on a slug hunt. He managed to recruit a Diggrix he named Tex, a Sand angler he named Pit and a Thugglet he named Vex.  

After Y/n joined the Shane gang, he had equipped old his wrist blasters along with a pack like Eli's only F/c. 

Y/n's wrist blasters are like Eli's but blue/white

He then made his way back to the base, he saw the others dueling someone with ghouls, Y/n recognized him as C.C, a once well respected slinger  from the western caverns and is now working for Blakk.

Seeing the henchman was too busy gloating, Y/n took the change to load Isis into his blaster before attaching a  silencer mod to it. He then fired at C.C who was recalling his ghouls, Isis struck him hard with her Medray, knocking him back and curing most of his ghouls.

The cured slugs were a Hop rock,a Rammstone ,a Thresher, a Polero, a Tazerling, a Tormato and a Armashelt. Isis then lead the slugs away from C.C.

Y/n then fired Burn who  transformed and spat a stream of lava at C.C's blaster, melting it into a puddle. 

"NO!" C.C cried as he dropped his now melted blaster.

The others then aimed their blasters at him, causing him to growl before he retreated.

"Seriously guys? I went on a small slug hunt and this is what i come back to?" Y/n asked as he approached them.

*It's not like we asked for it to happen, how your slug hunt go?." Eli said as they got on their mecha beast. 

Y/n's new slugs hopped on his shoulder." Meet Tex , Pit and Vex."

"Wow, you managed to find a Thugglet as well, i heard their's not easy to find."

Y/n then heard chirping , turning around, he was the slugs that Isis  cured was on his Mecha's tail . Isis then chirped  to  Y/n, saying that they wanted to join him as thanks for curing them. Y/n agreed, naming the Hop rock Boulder  , the Rammstone  Rammer, the Thresher Razor, the Polero and Poler , the Tazerling Sparks,the Tormato  Whirlwind and the Armashelt Shield.

After his new slugs hopped in his pack, the gang headed back to the hideout. As they rode, Y/n's new slugs noticed Stretch, the Flooper Y/n gained not long after joining the Shane gang.

As the gang got to the base, they saw some of Blakk's goon around the base, all were knocked out.

"Looks like these guys tried to break in, but failed." Trixie said.

"Thanks to the new security system Y/n installed." Kord said. Y/n had added a barrier security system to the Shane gang base to keep anyone with ghouls from even getting close. 

After a few minutes, Trixie was on the computer until she saw something interesting. 

"Hey guys, check this out." Trixie called to the others. "Someone has been attacking any shops that's been working with Blakk. Basically slowing down his supply of slugs to ghoul."

"Looks like someone isn't a big of a fan as Blakk as we are." Eli said. "Do you have a image of them?"

"No not really, all recorded sighting shows them wearing a cloak. Not one got a clear view of their face."

When Y/n got a good look at the cloaked figure, he could't help but feel like he knows who was under the cloak, but he can't put a finger on why.

"By the way Y/n, think you can show us your personal dimension?" Trixie asked. This also caught the interest of the others, also wondering what it looks like.