Mystery of the garden house (part -2)

Hello everyone one . Sorry if I make any mistake.
Let's start .
_________________________________________

(On the TV )

There is a extreme astonishing incident is happening from the last 24 hours . 10 people have died and 10 others are in critical condition. What is the reason behind it ? How is this type of incident happening in Kolkata city? It is really mysterious and police is trying to solve the mystery ? Police have got to know that these incidents are happening due to the supply of fake medicine supply from a company . Because of this fake medicine company this incident have taken place . We will known the details of the incident in detail .

Brishti Dutta :- We have with us now the RMO of the hospital. When did you got to know about this ?
RMO :- Immediately , we already knew about it , but people die , this is a hospital people die . So at first we didn't think there would be anything like that than when we started to see the rate of mortality is rising than we only decided to set up an investigation board and than to look after investigation ,and yes it is going on still and now we can't say anything like that . Hopefully, we will able to get out very soon . Thanku....Thanku very much I have my round now . Thanku.

Now they all have a conversation with themselves abou this incident.

Bacchu's father :- Tell me what's going on everywhere ? People go to hospital for treatment and die this way !
Asim Ray :- Everything is written . There is nothing more to say about what is going on in the health centers . I think have arrived for work . I have to go.
Bacchu what were you saying about the journalist Brishti Dutta ?
Bicchu :- Yes, she is Bilu da's mother . Bilu da of our adventure group . He is going to come right now. You will able to see him .
Bacchu's father :- Yes, the gentleman and the lady are divorced . Bilu stays with his father .

The bell rings

Bicchu :- Mom, I think Bilu da has arrived.I will come within a moment .

Bicchu goes and open the door

Bacchu's father :- Come Bilu....come . We were talking about your gang only with my friend Asim . Ooo good.....met with my friend Asim Ray, DCP ( meanwhile Bilu says namaste folding his hand showing the gesture ) . Asim he is Bilu good name Akash Dutta . They have two more friends in their gang captain Bablu and Bhombol .
( Again they saw the news)

Brishti Dutta :- Let's have a talk with som of the patient parties . Let's go.

( Seeing Brishti Dutta Bilu's mother Bilu gets angry and puts a pressure in his harate sticks that he was holding in his hand ).

Brishti Dutta :- How did you known about the incident ?
One of the patient's relative(crying) :- I have admitted my son yesterday only and I didn't expect that today only this type of incident will happen . I cannot think also .
( Bhombol arrives at the door and come inside the house as the door was open . Bhombol while coming inside..... )

Bhombol :- I have arrived, I have arrived .
Bacchu's father (seeing Asim ) :- He has arrived . Not before not after the time when chicken curry will come out of cooking. (saying this he ran towards the kitchen )
Bacchu's mother :- Areeee...Areeee. You will burn yourself.
( Bhombol gets inside and takes aroma of the chicken curry).
Bhombol :- Ahhhh..hhh. Aunty , Shivani di give me quickly I will taste otherwise how will aunty give others .
Shivani di :- Bhombol da , first was hand then to.
Bhombol :- Oooh....Yes. Wait...wait.
Bacchu's father :- What a hunger ?
(Everybody laughs )
Asim Ray :- Seems like we are in the same team .
Bacchu's father :- Yes, that's seem a little. He is Bhombol said you earlier , Snehojit .
Bilu :- His whole body is made of Sneho only .
Bhombol :- Hey , Shivani di please give me that piece.....that one . Otherwise how will understand the test .
Bicchu :- Mom Bhombol will do the whole breakfast in the name of a womble test .
Bhombol :- Aunty see, Bicchu is not calling me dada again .
Bacchu's mother :- That's right , Bicchu what did I say you , You will always call Bhombol as Bhombol dada.... what should you call him..... Bhombol dada understood ?
(Meanwhile Bhombol is tasting the piece of chicken from the chicken curry)
Bacchu's mother :- Now tell me how does it test ?
Bhombol :- Aunty , just cool .
Bacchu's mother :- What ? The chicken is too hot to eat than also you are saying that it is tasting cool ?
(Hearing this everyone laughs)
Bacchu (thinking):- Everybody has arrived but Bablu da has still not arrived !
(At that time Bablu was running to reach Bacchu's and Bicchu's house. When he arrived at the door of their house ).
Bablu (came running and as he reached he shouted):- Bacchu.
(Bacchu went to to the door and Bablu was breathing hard )
Bacchu :- Bablu da ! What happened to you? I was also not getting you in phone.
Bablu (still breathing hard):- Satyendra uncle..... you know him right ? (Bacchu's father) uncle you know him right ? Our Satendra uncle.........father of Tithi di .
Bacchu's father :- Yes he lives in our first line yes he came few days back to invite us for her daughter's wedding . This Wednesday is her wedding .
Bablu :- Satendra uncle is missing .
(Listening to it everyone got shocked )
Bilu :- Missing means ?
Bablu :- Missing means.....we are not able to find him .
Bacchu's mother :- Are you joking ? How can such a big man will get missing? No no may be he would have gone to any shop for buying things and after somedays only her daughter is going to marry may be for that only.
Bablu :- No aunty all things needed are was brought before only .
Bacchu's father :- May be he is feeling bad for daughter and for that only he maybe he want to be alone for sometime .
Bablu :- But if he is feeling sad than he should have spent more time with his daughter instead we cannot find him anywhere . You only say ?
Asim Ray :- Exactly so.

Promo
What happened to Satyendra Uncle ? Who is behind this fake medicine incident ?

_________________________________________

Please read and don't forget to vote, comment . If you need any clip or picture of any incident than I will try to provide you with it .
Till the time enjoy it till the next part is uploaded .

Bye
Thanku