Case -2 ; Rainy evening

RECAP :- When Pandab Goyenda were returning from Rai kakima's home having the treat while the coming they heard that someone were planning to kill Chiranjeev .
_________________________________________

Man 1 :- Has he been informed to come over here .
Man 3 :- I have said my man to go and say him .
Man 1 :- Then call him . Today only I will finish him.
Man 2 :- Call him ,Call him
Bacchu :- Murder?
(Then only Bablu put his finger on his lips and said Bacchu to talk slowly .)
Man 3 :- Dhoosh it is ringing then getting disconnected .
Man 2 :- Yyyou will not get him on the phone . It is the ooold style of Chichichiranjeev . He always change his number .
Man 1 :- Chiru is testing for our patience . If he is saved today then on the real day he will not be alive . Anyhow .
                            Outside
(As all of them were standing outside near the bus they saw someone standing seeing that they got scared

                            Outside (As all of them were standing outside near the bus they saw someone standing seeing that they got scared

they thought it is Chiranjeev so Bhombol took out his slingshot and Bilu was holding the karate sticks. As the man came forward he was not in his sense he was drunk and was moving from here to there on the road . Seeing all of them he came towards them . Bacchu puts her duppta on her nose . )
Drunk man :- Did you all came from the sky ?
(Bilu got angry and at that time the man was coming towards Bacchu . Bablu puts his hand to cover Bacchu . Then the drunk man went to Bhombol and then he went away.)
Bilu :- Uffff he really made us scared .
Bhombol :- Is he Chiranjeev ?
Bablu :- No . I understand the atmosphere inside , Chiranjeev will not come over here drunked and the second thing is he always drink.
Bacchu :- This, person name Chiranjeev he can over here anytime .
Bilu :- Right , but if we stay over here ,will it be safe .
Bablu :- Bilu , there is a muder planning going on inside , we need to stay over here and also understand what is the matter .
Bicchu :- Aacha...
Bablu :- Lower your voice
Bicchu :- Aacha should we call Asim uncle .
Bablu :- Yes ,we will definitely call him , but later . First listen , you all will wait over here as much as possible hide and watch . Ok .
(Bilu nods his head)
Bacchu :- And you ?
Bablu :- I will go there and try to hear what's going on inside . Staying outside only if I get any clue than I will say you all . Ok .
Bacchu :- I will also go .
Bablu :- No, no one will come with me . No one , No one . All of you will stand over here watch everything hiding and keep your eyes and ears open . If you think that man Chiranjeev is over here then give me a signal , everyone remembers the signal .

 If you think that man Chiranjeev is over here then give me a signal , everyone remembers the signal