Part -3

Hello everyone. Please read my story.
_________________________________________

Recap
Satyendra uncle goes missing . They also had different ideas on why is Satyendra uncle is missing .
_________________________________________

Asim Ray :- Exactly so
Bacchu's father :- By the way , Bablu met my friend Asim Ray, DCP .
Bablu :- Ooo...Uncle you are in police, Very nice to meet you uncle .
Asim Ray :- Asim , you may know Bablu. Abhimanyu Sen....he is the son of Abhimanyu Sen .
(Looking at Bablu with pride)
Asim Ray :- Abhimanyu Sen....the legendary ACP Abhimanyu Sen special branch.....I should have understood that earlier, the same type of strong face ,the same type of intelligent eyes, calm face.
Bablu :- Uncle you knew my father?
Asim Ray :- Yes I knew him actually I was working under sir for 3 years. I actually.....know you too.....I heard about you from sir . You are following the footsteps of your father. Good.....very good . But , unfortunate..... very unfortunate still now I am not able to accept . We could not find out Sir.
(Hearing it everyone feel sad) how did he went lost .
Bablu :- No he is not lost uncle he has been made missing . But my heart is saying that Satyendra uncle is also made missing in the same way .
Asim Ray :- Are you getting smell of some mystery?
Bicchu :- Bablu da is the leader of our adventure group. If he is getting smell of some mystery than we all have to jump into the mystery .
(Everyone smiles)
Bacchu's mother:- Well,well jump into it latter but now food is ready.
(In the dinning table Bhombol , Bicchu ,Bilu , Bablu, Asim Ray and Bacchu's father were sitting and having the food )
Bhombol :- Aunty one more luchi
Bacchu's mother :- Yes , Bhombol giving you right now .
Bilu :- This one his 13 th luchi.
Bacchu's mother :- Hey....
Bhombol :- Do I have a ban on eating thirteen luchi.
Bicchu :- If you eat like this know , you will not able to run after the thugs . Got it.
Bhombol :- Why I ? Bilu da is there for the thugs. He will dive taking the karate sticks . His face show a sense of fighting and his mentality is also show a sense of fighting.
Asim Ray:- This is the condition of your adventure group .
(Asim Ray's phone rang . Bacchu's mother and Bacchu was serving the food.)

Bacchu :- Bhombol do you want more ?Bhombol :- No

Bhombol :- No...no.
Bacchu :- What no...no ? Have it .(Serves Bhombol one more piece) .
Asim Ray :- Arunava I need to go my call has arrived .
Bacchu's mother :- Have some sweet.....or else have some kheer.
Asim Ray :- I will have it some other day.Just 1 minute.
Bilu :- Fake medicine case uncle ?
Asim Ray :- Yes , Metropolitan Hospital.
Bablu :- Bilu this fake medicine case is not only limited till Metropolitan Hospital , it's nets are spread far and wide . Those humans who are doing their business on the health of other humans..... they won't supply it only to Metropolitan Hospital . Uncle can I come with you ?
Asim Ray :- Why ? Cause I am going to Metropolitan Hospital.
Bablu :- Yes uncle actually I have some work over there if you don't have any issue than ?
Asim Ray :- Ok than let's go but I won't wait.
Bablu :- No no uncle you don't have to stay .
Bacchu's mother :- Areeee..Bablu you didn't ate Rasgulla.....kheer .
Bablu :- Aunty , I will eat it after I return. Promise.
Bacchu :- Mom...mom I was saying that I will also go.
Bacchu's mother :- You ? Where do you want to go ?
Bacchu :-  I also have some work .
(Listening to it Bicchu was smiling )
Bacchu's mother :- You also ,you also have some work . What is happening ?
Bacchu's father :- You all.....You all are going to accompany them or what ?
Bhombol :- Impossible, till now I am not finished with my chicken, the chicken will not have rest in peace till I have it .
Bilu (in a disgust way) :- I will not go over there.
(Everyone one feels bad as Bilu didn't want to go over there because of his mother was reporting over there he didn't wanted to see his mother)
( Bablu and Bacchu went with Asim Ray in his police car to Metropolitan Hospital)

(Everyone one feels bad as Bilu didn't want to go over there because of his mother was reporting over there he didn't wanted to see his mother)( Bablu and Bacchu went with Asim Ray in his police car to Metropolitan Hospital)

In the car

Bablu(seeing Asim Ray keeping his gun on the car ) :- 9mm Smithelreanson.
Asim Ray :- Have you ever used it ?
Bablu :- No , I didn't get the permission yet.
Asim Ray :- So till now you are not 21 years.
Bacchu :- On this coming month .
Bablu (in a disgusting way ) :- On this coming month.......If this month had never come before then it would be good . One year on such a birthday...my father's posting was in Durgapur. On the morning my father called me and said that he will come in the evening and we will go to Belur Math....he returned in evening but we couldn't find him anywhere .
(Everyone in the car become sad and Bablu was in a mood of crying than he take out his wallet and was seeing his father's photo and was remembering him . Than he closed his wallet )
Bacchu :- Are you fine Bablu da?
Bablu :- Ya . Uncle you knew my father right ?
Asim Ray :- At that time I was there as an IPS officer...my posting was at Durgapur...2 months I was having my  training under sir's supervision . I have learnt many a things from sir . Sir's courage , leadership, ability . Till now I see him in front of my eyes . After that I came back to Kolkata . After  a time period of 1 year.....I got to knew about the news.
Bablu :- There is nothing like missing...
I don't believe in it . Uncle we need to find out Satyendra uncle anyhow.
(They reached in front of the Metroplitian hospital. A police man came and opens the door for Asim Ray. Bablu and Bacchu also come out of the car. Asim Ray went inside the hospital there he sees reporter Brishti Dutta and gave a smile. Bablu and Bacchu were waiting outside the hospital. When Brishti Dutta sees them . They smile seeing eachother. Then Bablu and Bacchu come near a side of the hospital.)
Bablu :- Bilu could have accompany us.
Bacchu :- He didn't come over here to avoid the situation.
Bablu :- Yes.
Bacchu :- From the morning,  I was messaging you why didn't you gave any reply ?
Bablu (was thinking something) :- What ?
Bacchu :- See...see...see you phone first ?
(Bablu was seeing his phone)
Bacchu :- Why do you always keep you r mobile silent ? 18 unread messages .
Bablu :- Sorry....sorry . Actually , I was worried abou Tithi Di's father's case . Aacha, Bacchu Tithi Di's father used to work in a hospital right ? Do you remember in which hospital he used to work ?
Bacchu :- I don't remember it but I can find it in Satyendra uncle's friend book profile .
Bablu :- Yes we can , check it
(Seeing it Bacchu and Bablu get a shock)

Promo
Why are they shocked?