One

"Should I put this too?" I asked holding his shirt, he stopped packing and smiled, "You said you like that. Keep it, babe, or bring it with you on your trip."

I smiled then pick his bear-hoodie, "What about this? Are you gonna wear this to the airport?"

He chuckles, "I know you like that one too. Wear it on your way home, or whenever you miss me."

I was flustered but didn't make any comment and continued packing his luggage, he's leaving for fashion week while I go home for our family Réunion.

"Done?" he asked, I nodded and watch him zip our bags.

We've been living together for two years, trying to know whether we fit together if ever we take another step in our relationship.

And so far, so good. Kairo has been nothing but a great lover.

"Finally! Cuddle!" I giggle when he pulled me for a hug before he drop us on the bed.

I satisfied myself with just his hugs, I admit, I'm going to miss him. But, we've discussed that when it comes to each other's careers, we'll be very supportive.

"Are you sure we've packed everything you'll need? Your meds, babe?" he hummed and snuggle closer, "Your scarfs? You might need them." I continued as I felt him kissing my neck.

I gently tap his waist and push myself off, "Hey.." he swiftly kissed me before pulling me back to his chest, "Don't worry love. I got it all packed. I'm going to be fine..." he sighs, "But, I'm going to miss you. So much." he muttered, I look up and met his soft gaze.

"I'm gonna miss you too. So much." he hummed and push my hair at the back of my ear.

"I wish I could bring you with me," he whisper that obviously, I heard. 

I chuckle, "That can't be. Sorry, love. Mum's gonna kill us both if I ditch that reunion."

"Right. I don't want to get on the bad side of my future mother-in-law." he sheepishly smiled.

Cute. And sexy.

We spent the night talking about what we'll do while we're away from each other, even mentioned how I should handle some of my relatives if ever they try to unleash my bitch side.

"I'll just let my bitch mode turn on. Can I?" he chuckled, "Baby, you can but you shouldn't."

"And why?" pouts, he caressed my cheek, "I won't be there to stop you. I won't be there to cheer you up. And your mom will be sad. I know how much you don't like seeing her sad, even if I know that you don't regret fighting for yourself."

I sniff his scent, "how'd you know that?" I asked in a low tone.