My sick baby

Win had spare keys to Teams room. He slowly opened the door, the place was completely dark. "Team?" Win called out. No answer "Team? Chubby? Where are you?" His voice echoed beck from the walls. Win switched on a small bulb and made his way to the bed. There he saw Team laying asleep.

Win slowly sat down by his side, team didn't look well, he was pale and panting. "Team" Win called out softly touching his cheek. His eyes widened as he put his palm on the juniors forehead, his body was burning up. Team woke up when he felt a cold touch on his head. He leaned into it and whined when it was taken back. He heard someone calling him. Hia?!

It took all his energy to open his eyes and see who it was. It was Hia. What was he doing here? Was ditching him on a date not enough? All the hurt and irritation he had felt came running back to him and this time he wasn't in the mental state to control himself. His head hurt, he had a fever, he felt uncomfortable, nauseous, his boyfriend was in front of him and Team didn't have the energy to scream or shout, he was angry and irritated. Hot tears started to flow down and he groaned loudly , clearly showing his frustration.

Win saw the anger in Teams eyes as he sobbed, he was irritated and angry. Win immediately put his hands under the reasonably frustrated Team. He very slowly scooped team up in his arms. He held him close even as the other scratched and half screamed at him. This was all his fault, he should have remembered about the date he had planned. Now team was sick and angry ay him.

Team put up resistance as Win scooped his upper body and cradled him. He hated win at the moment. So he scratched and pushed and groaned but win didn't let go. After five minutes or so Team was done venting out his anger and was exhausted. Win's body in contrast to his was cool. He liked how it felt on his hot skin so he stopped resisting and readjusted his body in Win's arms. He hugged Wins waist, resting his cheek against the cool fabric of his shirt.

Win on the other hand was surprised by the sudden change in Teams body language he touched Teams cheek again, this time Team quickly held his hand in both of his and pulled it closer, rubbing the back of it on his other cheek and neck "hand - cold" Team said in a shaking voice. Win understood and gave his othe hand to team too. "I'm sorry team. I'm really sorry. Hia forgot na. Please I didn't mean to, I'm really sorry na please forgive me" Win almost cried. His baby was sick all because of him.

Team let out a whine, not wanting to talk about that. He wanted to forget about it for now, he would get payback afterwords for sure but not right now, not while he was having a massive headache.

Win saw the tablet on the side table "Did you have the medicines team?"

"No"

Win pulled him up to a sitting position "Stay here I'll get water" He rushed back with a glass in his hand team took it and swallowed the tablet. He layed down and closed his eyes, turning his back to Win and moving away. Win noticed it, he felt bad but knew he deserved it. He got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to make something incase Team got hungry.

After he was done cooking he took a hand towel and large bowl, filling it with luke warm water. He removed Teams shirt, it was already sweaty. He gave the sick boy a sponge bath, Team didn't wake up the whole time or if he did he showed no sight that he was up. Win dressed him back in a fresh shirt.

Then he went and had a bath, some of his clothes were in Teams place for nights like these when he stayed over. He checked teams temperature, it had come down a little. Slowly win got in bed with Team, maintaining his distance. "I'll be here na, just wake me up when you need something" He whispered.

Three hours later team woke up, it was dark outside. He felt much better now, that the headache was gone. He turned to see Win sleeping next to him. Team also noticed that his shirt had been changed.

As much as team did not want to talk to the senior, seeing him sleeping peacefully after hurting Team was irritating him. He changed his expression into a neutral expression and shook Win gently. When he realised win was waking up Team started to cough continuously. Win snapped awake when he realised Team was coughing "Team are you okay?!" He asked sitting up, he helped the coughing boy up and handed him a glass of water. Team took it and drank a few sips before setting it down. "How are you feeling?"

Team looked at Win and flashed him a hurt expression then he turned his back to him and layed down. Win looked at Teams back, he reached out slowly and hugged the boy from behind. Team didn't struggle or speak. Win tightened his arms slowly, ready to back away if team asks him to but he didn't. Win pulled Team tightly against himself.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry...I'm an idiot. I was supposed to drop Dean and come back but then some things happened and I forgot about the dinner.... I'm really sorry Team it'll never happen again. Please forgive me na..."

Team stayed silent. Seconds passed before Wins broken voice came from behind "please talk to me na...don't be silent please say something..."

Team felt his heart melt, he slowly turned around to see wins eyes as big as saucers looking back at him. Regret was clear in them. Team managed to keep his voice and face neutral "I waited for you, I called you so many times but you didn't pick up. I walked back in the rain and you were having fun in a club the whole time"

"Nooo" Win cooed looking at the tears that were slowly forming in teams eyes "I'm sorry, I left my phone in the car. I was going inside for only a second but then we saw our high school friend and started talking. The dinner date slipped out of my mind team- but I promise to you it's only because I'm an idiot! Not because of any other reason. You are very important to me team, I don't know how I could forget about....I'm sorry baby"

Team waited for sometime before speaking "I'm hungry"
"Huh?"
"I'm hungry"

"O-ofcorse, what do you want to eat? I'll make it for you. I made congee a few hours ago." Win said getting up from the bed
"I'll have that" Team responded.

Team mentally slapped himself. He knew that deep inside he had already forgiven Hia for what had happened.

A minute later Win came back with warm congee. Team had ope es his phone and was playing on it. When Win sat beside him, team opened his mouth, eyes still on the game. Win smiled and fed the congee to Team.

By the time he kept the half empty boul in the fridge and came back Team had kept his phone away and had layed down. Win joined him. The fever was starting to come back and Team was feeling tired. Win moved closer to him, his head was rested on his palm as he looked down at his dark haired boyfriend.

"Hia..." Team started speaking, half concious as his eyes closed

Win smiled and put his other palm behind Teams ear, caresseing the side of his face with his thumb. He could feel teams temperature was starting to rise again.

"...your not shamed of being with me, are you?"