Blackmail

"Hia..." Team started speaking half, concious as his eyes closed.

Win smiled and put his other palm behind Teams ear, caresseing the side of his face with his thumb. He could feel Teams temperature was starting to rise again.

"...your not shamed of being with me, are you?"

"What? No!" Win responded immediately. Team heard what he said but couldn't open his eyes. Win slowly sat up crossed legged beside him "Why are you asking this Team?"

In his half conscious state he heard what Win was asking but didn't have the energy to respond, he could feel exhaustion taking over his body, he felt awful, nauseous, weak the fever had started to rise again and before he knew it, Team had fallen asleep.

Win was looking down at Team, passed out, his boyfriends forehead was furrowed with discomfort. He wanted to shake Team awake that very second and ask how he could even get his lips to move and form those words. Ashamed of him? Where did he even get that ridiculous idea?! But he held back, Team was sick, win's first priority was nursing Team back into health.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When team woke up he was feeling better than before. Team tried to move but realised there was a pressure on his right hand looking down in confusion he saw it was being held in Win's hand who was asleep with his head on top of both their joint palms. Team looked at the sleeping Win as he remembered what he had said yesterday. He checked the clock, it was 10 in the morning but because of the blackout curtains it was still fairly dark in his room. Bringing his left hand over Win's head Team brushed his hand through the golden hair, he did it as gently as possible, trying no to wake Win up.

Feeling a little thirsty, Team tried to take his right hand out so he could reach for the water bottle but when he started to take his hand out of Win's grip it woke him up. He looked up at Team, who could see the sleep still hanging in Hia's eyes.

Win quickly sat up and asked Team how he was feeling "Better than before" He nodded and poured some water in a glass before handing it to him when he saw Team reaching out. Then he took the thermometer to check how low the fever had gotten.

Last night had been busy. After seeing team asleep Win also layed down beside him, barely fifteen minutes later he had to get up because Team had thrown the sheets off himself and into the floor. When he put them back on, team threw them off again, it took some time but Win finally got him to keep the sheets over himself. Afterwards when he measured his temperature, Win immediately rushed to get a towel and bowl. He kept wiping teams body down to lower the fever. He didn't get a wink of sleep until 6 in the morning because either Team's temperature would rise and Win would wipe him down or he'd throw the sheets off or start whimpering and grunting in his sleep then win would sit by his side and rub his hand or wake him up after which Team would almost immediately fall back to sleep.

The thermometer beeped, Win took it out, the fever had reduced a lot.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked

Team shook his head, he really didn't feel like having anything"No"

"Sorry baby wrong question." Win said sweetly "You ARE going to eat, is there anything you'd prefer to have?"

Team made sad eyes knowing how it affected Win "I'm not hungry hia. I don't want to eat"

Win melted "You need to have the medicine Team, eat something. Just a few bites, na na na"

Team didn't want anything but could he really refuse when his Hia was being so damn cute?

"Hmm. I'll have the congee if it's still left" Win smiled getting up "okay I'll go heat it"

Team caught his hand Win looked back at him "Hia can we talk about last night..."

Win sat down beside him "You mean about what you said?" Team looked down, now that he was going to talk about it he felt stupid, what if he was just overthinking? Maybe he should say he was sick and wasn't thinking properl-

Win took his hand and moved closer "Chubby.." Team looked at him "...i don't know what's wrong, but know that you are one of the most important people in my life. Do you remember what I said to you that night in the resort?: In this word you can be afraid of anything, I will always be right beside you but you can't be afraid of me, especially my feelings for you"

Team grinned a little remembering that day "Damn you" He repeated the same words he had said a year ago. Win huffed knowingly.

"What was wrong Team? You've been acting odd for the past week"

Team avoided eye contact with Win, now this felt so stupid, he felt like he had overreacted but then again Hia had told him to be brave about his feelings while he himself had told the club members that he and Team were just friends.

"Team?"

"That day..." Team started, deciding that it's better he say what's wrong before it grows into a bigger problem "...when P'Pruk and the others asked if we were dating you said that we were just friends. Why don't you want to tell people your my faen?"

Wins eyes widened a little in realisation "No no no baby I Thought that you didn't want people to know that were together!"

"Huh?" Team looked baffled. He didn't want to let them know??

"When they asked if we were together you stayed silent and didn't say anything so I-I thought you were uncomfortable with them knowing. That you wanted more time!"

"No! I was waiting for you to tell them- wait, so you don't mind telling people were boyfriends?"

"No you fool, I want to tell everyone your mine especially those people who I see flirting with you. I hate it. I want nothing more than to show them that they can never have you."

Team smirked hearing about Win's jealousy. "I swear if you weren't sick right now I'd kiss you" Win said looking at the smirk form of teams face. As if suddenly remembering Team was sick win got up "Let's eat first then when your healthy I'll go tell everyone that were together"

Win got up and opened the curtains letting the light in before going to the kitchen, team went to the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back with the congee to find team sitting on the bed choosing a movie.

"Hia can you get 3 packets lays from the top cabinet?" Team said taking the congee from Win

"No lays" Win said defiantly "You should eat healthy when your sick tea-"

Team cut him off my dramatically burying is face in both his hands, he let out a fake sob
"I am sick because you forgot about your promise and I waited in the cold for an hour then I had to walk back in the freezing rain because you didn't show up. I was so cold and shivering.*sob* All I'm asking for is some lays and now *sniffle* you won't give me lays even though I'm sick"

Win stood there, mouth gaping at Teams performance. Danm this boy knew exactly where to attack him. It was obvious team was faking it but Win couldn't not give the lays to him after being guilt tripped so very gracefully.

"Okay! Okay! Wait I'll get the lays"

Team smiled with his head still in his hands. Only when he heard the rustle of plastic beside him did he peek out from between his fingers. There stood Win with three lays packets extended towards team who immediately removed his hands and took all the three with a smile "Thank you"

Win made a mocking face at him and sat down "Your going to use this against me forever aren't you?"

Team grinned as took a chip and put it on the spoon full of congee "Only when I have to" He gave the remote to Win when he didn't find a movie that interested him.