Chapter 15

Quinn was sitting in her living room on the loveseat working on homework with the TV on in the background.  Valentine's day was approaching, and Quinn was trying to find the perfect gift for Rachel.  She really wanted to show Rachel how much she meant to her, but she was worried about getting her a gift that was too much.  They've only been together for a few months now, but if felt like they've been dating for much longer.  Quinn had always admired Rachel, even before they became friends, and once they became friends those feelings just got stronger and stronger.  Quinn was brought out of her thoughts by a knock at the door.

Quinn got up and look out the peep hole, she smiled at what she saw.  "Rachie!" Quinn exclaimed as she opened the door.  Rachel flung herself into Quinn's arms, both girls squeezed each other tightly.  They hadn't really seen each other most of the day, and both girls needed the physical contact.  Rachel pulled back and connected their lips in a quick kiss.  "I've missed you Quinn." Quinn chuckled.  "Rachel, it's only been a couple of hours..." "And a few hours without you is torture." Rachel interrupts her.

Quinn pulled Rachel inside and into the living room.  "Sorry to drop by unannounced, I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend." Rachel stated.  "Rae Rae, you don't have to apologize for wanting to see me.  We're just lucky my mom's not here, then we'd have to explain all this physical contact." Quinn stated.  Rachel raised an eyebrow, "And the kisses?"  "And the kisses." Quinn smiled leaning in.  Before both girls could lock lips again, there was another knock at the door.  "Guess you're not the only one who wanted to drop by unannounced." Quinn smirked before giving Rachel a quick peck on the lips.

Quinn looks through the peep hole, opens the door and sees a distraught looking Santana, bags in hand.  "San?"  "Q-Q-Quinn."  She pulls the Latina into the house and closes the door.  Rachel comes out from the living room, "Quinnie who was, Santana?" Rachel can see Santana's sad expression on her face and her bags.  "Oh, Santana what happened?" she asks worriedly.  Santana takes a few deep breaths before speaking.  "B-Britt and I, we were at my house.  My parents they...  How could she..."  Quinn leads her into the living room. She sits Santana on the couch and sits next to her, Rachel turns off the TV before sitting on the other side of Santana.  "San, just take a breath, and start from the beginning." Quinn said trying to comfort her friend.

"Okay.  So, Britt and I, we were at my house..."

1 hour ago

Santana was sitting up in her room changing into something a bit more comfortable.  Britt had gone to use the bathroom.  Both girls were waiting for Santana's parents to call up the stairs for dinner.  Santana had just let her hair down, when her mother called up the stairs.  She walked downstairs and into the kitchen.  She saw her parents standing there, with serious looks on their faces, and Brittany standing across from them.

"Santana, your friend here just told us some, interesting news." her father said, not bothering to make eye contact with her.  Santana looked over to Brittney, "Britt, what did you tell them?"  "I told them the truth.  That you and I are in love." Brittney starts.  "And that you've been dating since the start of the school year." Santana's mother interjects.  "I-I was going to tell you guys..." she starts but gets cut off by her dad.  "When?"  "When I was ready."  "And you just expect us to be okay with this?" Her mother asks coldly.

Santana is completely dumbfounded, "Wait.  Are you guys upset that I'm gay?"  Neither of her parents responded.  "I'm sorry if you guys are mad or upset, but I can't control this.  I'm gay, guys." Santana felt relieved telling someone, even though that's not how she wanted to come out to her folks.  Santana, her parents and Brittney stood in silence for a good few minutes before her mother spoke again.  "Brittney, you need to leave.  You go too Santana."

Santana's heart dropped at her mother's words, "You're kicking me out?  Papi please, don't let her do this!" she pleads as tears start streaming down her face.  "She's right Santana.  You cannot live here any longer." Santana looks between both of her parents, before deciding she won't change their mind.  She races upstairs and starts packing some bags.

She's back down the stairs in no time, not even bothering to acknowledge her parents.  She walks out the front door and makes it half-way down the front walk before being stopped by Brittney.  "Everything will be okay San.  Just give them time."  Santana stared daggers at the blonde girl.  "No.  You don't get to play the supportive card! Especially after you just ruined my life!" she yells catching Brittney off-guard.  "San, I know you're upset but, we'll get through this." Brittney tells her reaching out to her.

Santana pulls back from Brittney, "There. Is. No. We. Brittney.  Not anymore."  "W-W-What?" "You outed me to my parents and I told you repeatedly that I wasn't ready!  I thought you loved me enough to respect that.  I guess I was wrong." Santana tries to walk past, but Brittney blocks her path.  "Sanny, please don't do this." she begs tears beginning to fall.  "You did this to yourself Brittney!  You and I, are done!  Don't ever speak to me again!" Santana yells before pushing past Brittney leaving her there completely speechless.

Present time

 "Santana, I'm so sorry." Rachel said rubbing her back.  "Q, you mind if I stay here?  Maybe forever?" Santana asked.  "Sure San.  You know where the guest room is.  Why don't you get settled.  I'll text my mom and tell her what's up."  Santana nods taking her bags and walks upstairs.

"You're a good friend Quinn." Rachel states.  "Thanks Rachie."  Rachel looks at her phone and sees a text from her dad.

Dad: Hey sweetie, I need you at home.  We have guests.

Rachel looked at the text a bit confused, 'guests?'  She quickly sent her dad a text telling her she's on her way back.  "Hey, my dad needs me at home.  Something's up."  Rachel stated getting up off the couch with Quinn.  "Okay, um, I'll see you at school tomorrow then." Quinn said.  Rachel nodded before leaning in and giving Quinn a kiss.  The kiss gets heated quickly and Quinn's tongue is granted entrance by Rachel.  The brunette quickly regains her bearings and pulls away.  "Sorry, I really gotta go.  Text me if you need anything." she says giving before giving Quinn a quick kiss on the cheek.  

Rachel walks out of the house and Quinn shuts the door behind her.  Once the door is closed, "Holy shit!  You're dating Berry?"  Quinn hung her head and silently muttered, "fuck me."

Next time, Rachel's guests and Quinn lets Santana in on her relationship with Rachel.