Catnip 💗😈

A/N: Hello, babes!! I'm here with your reward for 25K!! This is a sequel to the 'Catboy Cuddles' mini-series. Things are gonna get a lil ~spicy~ in here so look out! I won't keep you too much longer, Enjoy <333

I yawned and stretched widely as I sat up in my bed. With groggy, sleep-addled eyes I glanced at the clock and marveled at how late it was. A few hours earlier, I had come home from running errands around the city with my mom. We'd done a little shopping, dropped off a couple of packages, and eventually stopped to visit my aunt since we were close by.

My aunt had always been... eccentric. She never got married like the rest of her siblings, but she did have kids and a lot of cats, like a lot. As soon as we arrived, she rushed to the door to pepper my face with kisses completely ignoring my mom. "Hello, Cathrine. I'm doing just fine, Cathrine, thanks for asking.", mom muttered under her breath causing aunt Cathy to shoot her a look. "You haven't visited in months and you expect a warm welcome from me? Chile, please.", she responded with an eye roll. 

Mom scoffed and shot her an incredulous look. "(Y/N) hasn't visited in months either! How come you're being so nice to her?", she pouted out. Cathy stuck her nose in the air and began leading me toward the living room. "My favorite niece can do no wrong. Now, come on! I have something to show you.", she answered as we passed by mom.

I stuck my tongue out at her as we entered the living area and mom did the same. As we crossed the entrance, I saw what my aunt was trying to show me. I squealed in excitement and broke away from my aunt's hold to run and kneel in front of her couch. On a small bed the color of cream, there was a kitten. It mewled softly and rolled onto its belly drawing a coo from me. "That's Lilly. She's the newest addition to our family!", my aunt said quietly while sitting near the sleeping kitty.

Mom came into the living room and sat on the other couch. "The girls love her, don't they.", she said earning a chuckle from Cathrine. "They do love her, but August loves her more!", she answered drawing a smile from me. Aunt Cathy's household was the polar opposite of ours. My family consisted of my mother and father, my three older brothers, and me. Cathy's house consisted of her, her six cats, her three daughters, and her youngest son August.

"She'd usually be awake by now.", she said while planting a kiss on Lilly's head, "She got ahold of some catnip earlier, so she'll be out for a few hours. Mischevious little thing had it all over the living room.". I giggled and eventually started a conversation with mom and Cathy. We stayed for a few more hours before making our way back across the city. All the interactions and events of the day had finally begun to weigh on me as we entered the house. As soon as I'd changed clothes, I was out like a light.

What was supposed to be a fifteen-minute nap easily turned into a five-hour nap. I yawned again and rolled over to reach my phone. After unlocking it, I cringed upon finding 45+ messages and at least 10 attempted calls all from Danny. He was gonna kick my ass.

No sooner than the thought crossed my mind, angry tapping sounded at my window. I looked up to see Danny glaring daggers at me through a thin slit in my curtains. I chuckled nervously and stumbled out of bed careful not to trip or hurt myself. Soon, I was throwing open my curtains and sliding my window open to allow my boyfriend entry to my room. A gust of wind came in with him, briefly mixing our scents and traveling back outside. Danny froze for a split second before shaking his head and crossing the ledge.

Once he was fully inside, I shut the window and turned to smile at him sheepishly. He glared back and hissed at me like a rabid kitten. "I've been trying to call you for the past four hours. I could've been dying, you know.", he grunted out while pulling his hoodie over his head. I cooed and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tossed the top onto my bed before I pulled his forehead against mine in a nonverbal apology. "I'm sorry, sugar! I got so tired that I just passed out when I got home.", I explained earning a sigh from him. He glared at me a bit softer than before and planted an aggressive kiss on my cheek. "You're already forgiven. Just take care of your sleeping habits a bit more, okay?", he said with a smile.