The True Love

⬆️⬆️⬆️
Play the music above while reading this story, and open it via online on web, so the song can be played until the end of the story.

This is my another story.
Warning : Hurt and angst genre

Happy reading..

------------------------------------

"True love will always find a way to comeback"

POV : Cecilia

"No Nico, please, hang on!" I said desperately while holding the hole in his stomach that kept bleeding profusely.

"Cough, hurry Cecil, hurry up before they come here and before you lose your consciousness" Nico said while coughing blood.

"No, I won't leave you" I said with tears in my eyes.

Nico raised his hand and held my cheek "We will meet again, I promise to find you, even if it's in a different world. So don't cry, we will meet again" he said while wiping my tears. This man, he begged me not to cry, but he alao crying.

I held his hand, looking into his black eyes, although his figure was different from the Nico I knew from my previous world, but from the look in his eyes, I could tell that it was him. he is Nico who loves me, loves Cecilia. And I love him.

Suddenly my vision became blurry for a moment, my head hurt so bad.

"G-go quickly Cecil, you have to pass through that portal soon, your consciousness will soon disappear right? Turn that body over to where it should be. W-we promised didn't we, this is the most correct thing we do after being sent into this world." His words were weak, his body getting colder with time.

I nodded in response.
Yes Nico was right. Our priority right now is to make this body safe first, to make this elf girl's body, Tessia Eralith's body, which I've been using for years, safe.

During the several years that I rose in this world, I was told that this elf girl had died, and in honor of her struggle, my soul was inserted into her body. I initially believed, and also because Nico, who had his brain manipulated by Agrona, also convinced me to continue living for the sake of this elf girl's body.

Until one day, my beast will which had been sealed by agrona, became active for a while. My memories of my past life, returned without the gaps that were previously damaged by Agrona. The memory of how I died, and who Gray really is, because before that Agrona erased Grey's memory from my head.

When I found out about it, I explained everything to Nico how I could die. At first, Nico, who had been manipulated by Agrona, didn't believe it. His obsession with killing Gray was immense. At that time, I knew Gray had reincarnated into the body of a child named Arthur Leywin, and Arthur was the person Nico wanted to be with in this world, so it was really hard to convince him at first.

But after a few events, he finally understood. And we understand, that we, who are in this world is a mistake.

And I shouldn't be in the body of this girl, the girl that Arthur Leywin loved so much.

So, we decided to find out how to return Tessia Eralith's soul into this body.

And we found it. There is a loophole in the agrona's experiment, so we know the process and spells used to reverse a person's soul, even though there is a price we have to pay, which is a life. Since we are both very strong, then the payment we receive is the loss of Mana Core. and we decided that it was Nico who had to be sacrificed, because he wanted this girl to go back to where she came from without the slightest injury.