2

February 5, 2018
Haven POV

It's the day of the premiere, is all I'm thinking. I think this is my first premiere since my moms movie "Obsessed" came out and that was in 2009. It's been nine years.

To say I was nervous was an understatement my palms were sweating and I couldn't stop fidgeting.

Right now I was at my moms house getting ready because she was going to have a fit if something messed up and she wasn't there. Y'all know Beyoncé .. perfection is what sometimes matter to her.

I just finished taking a shower when my dad came upstairs.

"Hey big head you ok?" He asked walking over to me.

"Yea just nervous , you know how my anxiety is". I said fiddling  with my thumbs.

" Don't be kid, I'm gonna be there as soon as you get off the carpet". He said

"Ok let's go, you know how ma is" I said shaking off my nervousness.

He nodded in reply

We went downstairs to see my mother hanging my outfits and getting my jewellery ready.

"Ma thanks for the help but you didn't have to do that" I said going over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's ok baby, I know how you get nervous" she said smiling.

"Go put your outfit on" my dad said.

I nodded and grabbed my clothes and went to the closet with all my necessities in it.

I had to be careful cause I just got an haircut.

Skip a couple minutes

I came out the closet ( get it nvm) with my outfit on looking fine as hell, I went to the mirror and fixed my clothes.

Or something else.

I put my simple silver chain on under my shirt and my watch my dad got me.