Empty Spaces

*1 month later*

Jc's POV

Ever since Anna and I made it official, I can't stop thinking about her. I am developing feelings for her, that I have never felt before. We just have the most amazing talks, and all I think about is how much I want to be around her. She is so beautiful. A knock at my front door interupts my train of thought. It's Anna and instantly nothing matters anymore. Her blue orbs make me fall in love with her even more. " Hey sexy." she says. I begin to smirk. I lean and kiss her on the forehead. "Are you hungry? " she asks. " Sure." I say. She walks into the kitchen and pulls out a pan. " I am a better cook then you." I say. " She laughs " Yah right." I run up to her, pick her up by the waist, and run upstairs with her on my back. " Jc put me down." she laughs. I toss her on the bed and pin her down. " You have to kiss me." I say. I stare into her eyes  remembering everything I feel for her. She strokes my stomach and kisses me softly. As we continue to kiss, it gets more and more intense. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. As she pulls away she says, "How bout that mac n' cheese. I laugh and pinch her nose. 

Anna's POV 

Jc just left, and I am thinking a lot about him. I am starting to feel really strongly for Jc, but something about him is making me hesitate. I love being around him but I feel like I can't trust him. It's like there are empty spaces between him and I. 

************************

I am so sorry this is a short chapter. My ideas are still flowing and I am taking it slowy. The shorter my chapters are the more I update, so don't worry. I am not going to leave you hanging. Love you.

Instagram: @macey.obrien

Twitter: @caylenqueen_

Snapchat: @m.caylen14