Anxiety

Anna's POV

Today is my date with Jc. According to his last phone call, we're going out to Novu, a sushi restaurant. I decided to wear a pair of leggings, a gray t-shirt from brandy, and my jean jacket with my converses. I look in the mirror after doing my makeup and reassure myself that I look fine. I pick up my phone and see a text message from Jc. "Be there in 10." I pick up my bag, head outside, and wait for Jc to arrive.

Jc's POV

I'm on my way to pick up Anna and I realize my anxiety kicks in. I find a man's job is difficult on the first date. I turn on the radio and start singing along to Ed Sheeran. Music always makes me happy. I pull up into her driveway and see her standing out front. I get out of the car and walk up to her. She looks amazing. " You ready?" I say. " Yep, let's go." She says. I run over to her side of the car and open the door for her. She hops in and smirks at me. I jump in and we make our way to Novu. I turn up the radio and the music picks up right where it left off. 

Anna's POV

I turn my head towards Jc and come to find he is already staring at me. I quickly look out the window and smirk. What makes me so happy to be around him. I barely know the guy, but something tells me that he is special. As we arrive at the restaurant, I began to feel really hungry. We began walking towards the entrance and I suddenly feel Jc grabbing my hand. Instead of questioning it, I squeeze tighter. Once we get inside, we quickly make our decisions, and Jc orders for the both of us. " Your cute." he says. I blush and smile in silence. "Thank you. You're not to bad yourself." I add. We didn't really get into deep conversations on our date mostly just small talk. But yet, I like it that way.

********

Jc's POV 

On our way home, I realize how gorgeous she is. Our date was very special and she is too. As we pull up in the driveway, I shut off the car and sit there for a second. " What's wrong? " she asks. I turn to her and say " You know I really like you." I say. "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend." She smiles and pauses. "His name happens to be Jc Caylen. 

***********************************************************

Cliffhanger! Lol. Guys I hoped you enjoyed my introduction to Anna and Jc's adventure. I will be publishing the next chapter in a few hours! I hope you enjoy.

Instagram: @macey.obrien

Twitter: @caylenqueen_

Snapchat: @m.caylen14