Chapter 1

Anna's POV

" What about you Anna? What year was The French Revolution?" says Mr. Lockwood. You see I was not paying attention at all so I don't know. " I'm sorry Mr. Lockwood I don't know." I say. Now he's going to start rambling on about how us kids these days don't take our education seriously. " You kids need to try harder you need to want- " The bell cuts him off before I have the chance and I hustle out of the classroom towards the parking lot to get home. I get in my car put the key in the ignition and drive away. I stop at Starbucks before making my way home. Everyone could use a Starbucks. As usual I order a caramel frappuccino with extra caramel. After purchasing my lovely drink, I head towards the door just realizing I was not paying attention and I ran into a guy and he spilt his drink. " I'm so sorry, I'm such a klutz." I say loudly. " It's fine, don't worry about it. Hi I'm JC, It's nice to meet you." He says, putting his hand out to shake my hand. " Hi I'm Anna." I say hesitating. I throw the soggy napkins in the trash, wipe off my hands, and return the gesture. " Funny way to meet, huh." I say. He nods his head in agreement. I quickly stand up and grab my drink. " Would you like to join me? We could talk and you could finish your drink, and I could finish what is left of mine." He says politely. " Actually, I got to get going, but if you wan't to meet up some other time, heres my number. I quickly wrote my number on his cup and left.

************

I get home, throw on some sweat pants, and flop down in my computer chair. Of course the first thing I go on is Youtube. I type in Meghan Rienks channel and watch her latest video "September Favorites" and make myself a cup of cinnamon spice tea. I take a sip and my chest is filled with warmth instantly. After the video is over, I hear my phone go off. I head downstairs and come to find an unknown number texted me. The text message read, "Hey, sorry again for the little run in earlier today." It was Jc. Suddenly I got excited and had no explanation for it. I simply respond by saying, " No problem, glad we met. What are ya up too?" I softly press the send button and race up stairs. My phone "dings" again and it reads, "How do you feel about lunch and frozen yogurt tomorrow at 1?" I immediately get unexplained butterflies. "Sounds great, see you then!"

Did Jc Caylen just ask me out on a date? My mouth suddenly drops. Oh my god.

********

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Starting next week I will be updating weekly, so stay tuned.

Twitter: @maceycaylen_ Instagram: was deleted/getting back soon

Feel free to ask me any questions:) I love all you clouders out there////