The First Snowfall

Hello Dear Readers: I seem to be back, after an EXTREMELY long hiatus. I had so much going on, and everything has finally seemed to level. This isn't my best and is short. I haven't proofread this, in my excitement to get this up. So if there are any grammar or spelling errors, I apologize.

Thank you if any readers have hung on this long. Your support is greatly appreciated!

If Mr. Roiz happens to read this, I used a picture from your instagram, hope that was okay.

The second picture, is actually one of my cats. I sent it to one of my friends around Christmas time last year and then they did some work and made a Christmas pic of my cat. (I actually also have an easter pic of the same cat, this particular cat is actually very very photogenic and all over my instagram as everyone loves him. (Don't worry the other cats get love too on my instagram). So shout out to my friend for their photoshop work!

NOTE: When I say Vancouver, I mean Vancouver, Canada not Vancouver, USA.

I hope you enjoy this short vignette. Happy Winter to all you lovely readers!!!

 Happy Winter to all you lovely readers!!!

You were lounging in bed with Sasha. The window facing the bed had the curtains open. It was early morning and you were wide awake as some nights you have trouble sleeping. Sasha was asleep beside you, one hand palming your stomach.

You were watching the scenery outside. The hummingbirds were just starting to flit about around the hummingbird feeders you faithfully kept filled with sugar water, changing every day or few days, depending on the weather. As winter was approaching, the cold weather allowed you to change them less.

One of the cats, curled up on your feet, stretched and swatted at Sasha's foot. He stirred in his sleep, his hand clenching on your stomach. The dog yipped softly at the cat, for bothering his owner. The cat just glared back.

Sasha yawned and stretched beside you, his hand moving from your stomach, to tangle in your hair. "What time is it?" he asked in a sleep roughened voice.

"Go back to sleep," you whisper to him, running your hand through his hair. He moves, snuggling closer to you, wrapping his arm around you. "You should too," he whispers back, nuzzling your hair and landing a kiss on your head.

"Hmm," you say.

His other hand lands on your stomach, "They keeping you up again?"

"Hmm," you answer again.

He smiles into your hair. "Not even born yet and already causing us sleepless nights."

You shift further into his embrace. "Just preparing us for the future."

He shifts his hand to entangle it in yours. "Seems so. You okay?"