Boarding School With Him- A Larry Fanfic

Harry's P.O.V

I sat there bored in class listening to our idiot of a teacher. Mr. Shelbey. He was going on about the Civil War. Something I was not interested in. Then again nothing at this boarding school interested me.

Everyone here thought they were bad ass. Only because some drank, smoked or did drugs. But everyone knew I was the king of all bad asses. And no one ever dared to mess with me. Absolutely no one.

Why did no one mess with me? For the same reasons I was sent here. I killed my sister Gemma's boyfriend. I did it because he tried to rape her. But everyone only knew the part about me killing her boyfriend.

My thoughts were interrupted when our head mistress walked in. She wasn't alone though. With her was a boy I've never seen before. He had a fringe, brownish hair and ocean blue eyes. He was tan and a bit shorter than me but still taller than most guys here.

Our head mistress and Mr. Shelbey exchanged a few words and she left. The new boy stood there awkwardly, shifting his wait from one leg to another. Then Mr. Idiot- I mean Mr. Shelbey spoke up.

"Class this is Louis Tomlinson your new classmate", he paused looking at me, "I hope that you will help him and not get him into anymore trouble".

I looked away smirking only to look into another pair of eyes.

Louis'.

I swallowed hard staring into his eyes.

Louis' P.O.V

I listened to the stupid head mistress drone on about how discipline works and how great this school is for me. I didn't really give two fucks. Or one for the matter. Then something she said caught my attention.

"If you behave you get one day off campus with an escort"

Is this bitch serious!?

Only one day away from this hell hole. And that's only if I'm good. Even worse, with an escort.

After a while we walked into a classroom. I stood there shifting my weight from leg to leg. The whole class was staring at me and I felt awkward. The she devil known as our head mistress left. And then when the teacher introduced me to the class I looked up.

As soon as I did I was met by a pair of green eyes. I looked away as soon as the teacher appointed my seat.

"You'll be sitting next to Harry Styles", then the same boy with the green eyes put his hand up.

I walked over to the empty seat not hesitating.

Instead of looking at Harry I look over to my other side.

A small blonde with blue eyes and braces sat looking straight ahead. When he felt my eyes on him he turned to look at me. He smiled warmly and I instantly liked him. He didn't show pitty or that he felt forced to be nice. I guessed him as the nice guy type.

He extended his and towards me and I took it into my own.

"Hey Louis, I'm Niall Horan", he spoke with an Irish accent.

"You already know my name", I chuckled a bit, "Um, Niall, could you tell me who I'm sharing a room with"

"Of course"

I handed him the papers the she devil gave me when I first arrived.

Niall smiled and said, "You have all classes with me".

But his smile was wiped off his face when he saw my room number. I gave him a confused look. He leaned over a bit and I did the same.

"Your in room 69 with Harry Styles", that only confused me more.