Remembering The Party

Harry's P.O.V

I spent the rest of the day trying to remember what happened last night. But nothing came back to mind. Not even the others could recall what ha happened. The only memory they all had was the massive hangover. Me on the other hand could only recall small fragments of that night.

Like the make out with Jade.

Right now I was in my first class with Mr. Shelby. Louis was sitting next to me as always. I smiled to myself at the memory of being with him two nights ago. Though soon Jade came to mind again.

Lunch time came and I sat at my usual table. And soon enough Zayn, Michelle and the others came with lunch trays. Sunglasses to I might add. Guess they drank more than me. I chuckled a bit and was met by a 'shh'.

Looks like little Z drank a bit too much.

Jade sat next to me though and intertwined our fingers together. I gave her a look that said 'what the hell'. She motioned for me to lower myself. I did so and she motioned to move lower.

"I'm not as tall as you think I am", she giggled.

"What happened last night", I asked her.

"All I remember is you asking me out and me saying yes", my eyes widened a bit.

I'm such an idiot when I drink. I most definitely didn't want to date Jade either. She was like a little sister to me. But at the same time I couldn't brake her heart. If it was any other person I wouldn't hesitate but she's just so fragile.

"You don't want to be together do you", I was dreading this.

"Jade I was drunk and you know it", she nodded, "But I'll try to behave and maybe take you to the carnival coming up".

"I'd like that", she said brightening up.

I walked into my room to get some homework I left. And what do I find? Louis and Cher. In a full on make out session.

I hurried to grab my stuff but stopped as my memory came back.

-Flashback-

My mind was clouded as the alcohol started coursing through my veins. I looked over at the crowd of drunk dancers. Then I saw Jade. She was moving her tiny figure to the beat of the music. She looked amazing.

Jade noticed me basically gawking at her while biting my lip.

She smirked and started swaying her body turning me on a bit more. Though, not enough to cause a situation in my pants. I heard Perrie giggle along with Jesse and Leigh.

"Everyone lets play truth or dare", I heard Zayn's voice boom.

I smirked at the choice of game.

At Zayn and Michelle's parties truth or dare was never childish. It always either got you in trouble or very horny.

I wondered which it would be this time as we sat or stood around the room.

Perrie searched the crowd and when she found me she grinned.

"Harry I dare you to give Jade the best make out session of her life"

It's very horny truth or dare.

Oh and I am so getting payback.

I went and grabbed Jades hand dragging her up the stairs to where these kinds of dares took place.

I looked for the familiar door and opened it letting Jade walk in first. I closed the door behind me and turned towards her. She made her way towards me and I looked down at her. I felt as though she was too close. And a flash of Louis came to my mind.

It gave me mixed emotions.

Happy cause it was Louis.

Guilt because of Jade.

And then determination.

Determination because I was not gay and I didn't want Louis in that way.

Also because I want to, no have to, prove to myself that I like girls and only girls.

I grabbed her tiny waist in my hands bringing her body closer until we were pressed up against each other. She gasped a bit surprised. But that only made me smirk. We looked into each others eyes and I brought my lips closer to hers. Our lips finally collided and the kiss started off sweet but of course started to get heated.

Jade started to lead me over to a bed. Which Ed put in here a while back. When I stayed on my feet she pushed me down. Now I was laid down on the bed while she straddled me. Our lips reconnected starting the steamy make out again.

I slid my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. She parted her lips letting me explore. Then Jade and I fought for dominance. I finally won an after a while she started to grind against me. I smirked as I realized I had turned her on.

But the smirk went away as Louis came into my mind. All those moments we had together. Both sexual and sweet.

I shook my head violently trying to get those memories from resurfacing.

That's when I made a rash decision.

"Jade would you like to be my girlfriend"

She bit her lip in thought.

"Sure, Harry", she said giving me a small smile.

After that both of us made our way downstairs. Jade went to have some fun with Perrie and the girls. Meanwhile I went back to the bar with Ed.

-Flashback over-

"Harry are you alright", Louis asked in concern.

"Just remembered what happened at the party", I said trying to brush the question off.

And the fact Louis kept coming into my mind.

"Sorry I'll leave, I just came to get some books", I said quickly leaving.

I couldn't think of Louis in that way.

Because now he's dating Cher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated. Sorry I was working on another chapter for another story at the same time.

What will happen with Jade and Harry now?

What will happen with Louis and Cher?

Whatever happened to Eleanor?

At least one of those questions will be answered in the next chapter.