Major Rager

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up and instantly couldn't move. I was going to start a major panic attack. That is until I saw Harry hugging me in his sleep. His chest rising and falling next to me. I turned so I was facing him and wiggled my body upwards to get a better look at him.

He moaned in his sleep and I wondered what he was dreaming about. I closed my eyes in thought but they soon snapped open. Harry was moving in his sleep. He was rolling his body against mine. I tried to move but his grip only tightened.

His crotch moved against mine and my head lolled to the side in pleasure. He started to thrust his crotch against mine and my lips parted. I felt him get hard making me get hard. The arm he had under my head moved. Harry's large hand moved into my pants making me gasp.

His hand slid down my cock rubbing softly as he went down my length. My eyes closed as he started to stroke me. I heard a gasp escape his lips. I didn't open my eyes. Trying to make him think I was asleep.

"Lou are you awake", when I didn't answer he said in relief.

I felt his hand slip out of my pants and frowned a bit at the loss of contact.

But why was I frowning?

I didn't like Harry.

And I'm definitely not gay.

Or else I wouldn't have been in love with Eleanor. And I'm rebounding right now. Harry basically raped me. I tried to brake free but he only held on tighter. So it was all Harry's fault.

He was dreaming he had no idea of what he was doing until it was too late.

Harry's P.O.V

Good he wasn't awake. I sighed in relief that would have been weird. I had no idea whatsoever of what I was doing. But he looked like he enjoyed it. Still I felt like had just raped him. Even though I had no idea of what I was doing.

I really didn't. I was only having a very intense dream. Yeah, that's it. Harry Styles I not gay he likes pussy. I like pussy.

I started this whole montra. Repeating it over and over in my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my dorm rooms' door.

Zayn.

"Hey man me and Michelle are throwing one of our famous 'kickbacks'"

You see Zayn and his girlfriend Michelle were known for throwing these ragers. And I guess since there's no school Monday they're having a special 'celebration'. This one was going to be a really wild one. You could tell by the glint Zayn had in his eyes. A mischievous smile spread across my face.

After Zayn waited for me to put some clothes on we left to head to the back of the school.

That's where Ed Sheeran was. One of my best mates.

Somehow that ginger had access to all the alcohol possible. Whenever Zayn wanted to throw a party he'd come to Ed for the 'special drinks'. And farther back of the school was where it all happened. That's where the woods were and deep in the woods was this log cabin they built a few years back.

No one really knew how it got there. We just knew that's where all our parties were thrown.

"Michelle, Perrie and Jade are already at the cabin getting everything ready", Zayn said as we made our way through the woods.

"Perrie wanted us to reserve the drinks but later we have to get the food", He said with pure dread.

Getting the food was the harder part. Seeing as we had to sneak in through the back door of the cafeteria. The lunch ladies weren't to keen on us taking their food. So we had to steal it.