Skirts and Karma

Louis' P.O.V

I walked over to biology. Seeing as it was my last class of the day, and my girlfriend was in that class. As I was making my way into class I bumped into someone.

"Oops my bad", I said not realizing who it was.

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Oh don't worry about it Lou", I said smiling sweetly at him.

"So why are you in here?"

"You know very well why I'm in here", I said glaring at him.

"Well Karma is a bitch", he said walking away with a smile and his hands casually in his pockets.

Cher's P.O.V

I saw Louis talking to Eleanor. I'm not jealous or anything but I will ask.

He walked towards me and put his arm around my waist bring our bodies closer and leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Who was that?"

"That's THE Eleanor", was all he said.

"Wait as in slept with your ex-bestie and reason your in here Eleanor", he nodded.

Well this is a problem.

I'm attracted to Louis' ex. I'm dating Louis. I'm attracted to many other girls. My sister and parents hate me for not being the perfect child. And I have no idea where Ed is most of these days.

Why'd I have to be such a fuck up.

I made my way into my last class. And oh look who's here.

Eleanor.

In the seat next to mine.

This is just not my day. Or best life if you think about it.

The whole time in class Eleanor sent me flirty looks. I brushed it off trying not to give off the internal battle I was dealing with.

I need some me time. Maybe I'll go to the old cabin.

Maybe I shouldn't call it the old cabin. It's not even old it looks like it was built just yesterday. It is now just the cabin.

Why am I thinking about this?

Oh yeah because Eleanor is lifting up her skirt another centimeter every few seconds.

"I want you all to work in partners for this assignment, an I have already picked them for you"

I waited for my name to be called.

When it was I wasn't even surprised I got out with El.

She smiled sweetly at me and gave me a piece of paper.

'Guess we're spending some time in your room ;)'

I groaned in my head. This girl isn't going to give up.

Harry's P.O.V

I snuck out of the main building and looked around as I made my way towards the back.

I saw a familiar head of purple hair flowing through the air.

Jade.

I walked faster to try and catch up to her. I'm guessing we thought of going to the same place.

I had to leave my room. Louis and Niall were both in there and I can't be near Louis and I almost feel bad about bullying him.

Almost.

I just can't resist the urge to make fun of him. It's way too easy. But I also don't want to get Louis mad.

I walked into the abandoned cabin and saw Jade sitting on the floor.

I slowly walked over to where she sat.

"Hey Jade, what brings you here?"

"I felt suffocated in the crowded halls", she responded not making eye contact.

I sat next to her and grabbed her tiny waist sitting her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her. She looked into my eyes with a bit of surprise but it soon went away an she was now leaning in. I didn't move in any way.

When her lips met mine I felt nothing. But that didn't stop me from kissing back. I kissed back like my life depended on it. I didn't want to feel anything for Louis. Maybe if I try hard enough I could like Jade.

Eleanor's P.O.V

Cher walked into what I assumed was her room.

"We are only working on the assignment nothing more and nothing less", she stated coldly.

I guess Louis has talked to her.

But I can change that.

I walked over to her.

"No worries I know it's just an assignment", she nodded and turned away.

Big mistake.

Her skirt went up a little by itself and I couldn't help but smirk.

This is going to be way too easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick update for you guys.