This is trash

First of sorry.
POV idk 3rd

The adults came to same closet to see that a new kid had just came.

"Who's this?" Asked moody as he pointed his wand at the blonde boy's face.

"This is trash." James stated it as a fact.

"James!" Said they clone of Harry who hadn't said a word until now. " You can't call my best friend trash. If anyone is trash it would be you." He spat at his brother.

"Did you not hear me who is this boy?" Moody asked again.

"A Malfoy." Rose stated. While all the adults continue to point their wands straight in his face.

"Is he a death eater?" Moody asked Rose

"Might as well be." Mumbled James

"No, he is not a death eater he is my best friend and James just hates him for no bloody reason." Albus started to argue.

"It's not no bloody reason I hate him for a number of reasons." James vigorously stated.

"All right name 5 and they can't be because he is a Malfoy." Albus argued back.

"Stop it." Teddy said trying to stop the fight between brothers. " Moody he is not a death eater he is a 13 year old boy and we trust him; so put your wand down." With this all of the adults put their wands down and Albus helped Scorpius up from the ground.

"You might trust him but others of us don't." Rose said quietly as everyone looked at her a bit surprised.

" I knew you were smart." James said probably and breaking the silence.

"Wait you don't trust me? Why? I can change." Scorpius said fast.

"Scorpius, you don't need to change for anyone your perfect just the way you are and if these idiots can't see it then there lost." Albus said gently while putting a hand on Scorpius's shoulder.

"Al, you sound like a mum of a kid who has no friends and gets bullied for good reasons." James told his brother.

"I don't sound like a mum. I just trying to be there for Scorpius." He responded.

"So what don't you trust about me?" Scorpius asked again.

" Just stop it Scorpius, I am not going to tell you why I don't trust you because it's not your fault. It's for my own stupid reasons. Okay?" Rose said the last part a little threatening. Scorpius then looked very defeated.

"No, tell us your reason." Albus said as he sounded upset.

"Come on Rosie, we all want to know." James started, " And you can be vice president of the I hate Scorpius club."

"Shouldn't we continue with introductions and then find a way for us to go home. I mean we could have Scorpius introduced himself and then James or myself. I mean I bet James could have fireworks ready in a few minutes." Rose said while looking at the adults. Who seem to just realize they weren't watching a show.

"I guess we can continue with introductions if that's what everyone wants?" Asked Mrs. Weasley.

"No, I want to know why Rose doesn't like Scorpius. And Rose I have the right to know. I mean we used to be best friends and I guess this is why we're not or is it something else?" Albus asked her as the people in the other room moved to see what was going on.

"Are you serious Albus? That's not why we are no longer friends. " Rose responded.

"THEN WHY." Albus yelled back.