The one with part Veela's

Disclaimer I don't own Harry Potter

     3rd person point of view

Everyone was now facing the beautiful blonde girl that was Teddy's girl friend.

"Well my name is Victoire but call me Vic or Vicky. I was in Ravenclaw and I am now training to be an healer at St Mungos. I am 19 years old. I am dating Teddy obviously. I am 1/8 Veela." The girl name Vic started.

"Wait you're part Veela?" Ron said a bit surprised.

That's when Hermione smacked him on the head and gave him a look like she just said that genius.

"Well she's hot."The twins said together and got very mortified looks from the kids from the furniture. Two kids in particular look very ashamed and mis Weasley was about to yell at them for being rude and what not but she was interrupted.

"My dear is your mother someone we know by chance?" Dumbledore asked politely.

"Well my sister was too stupid to remember to include stating our parents names." Said Vic's sister.

"I was not 'too stupid' I was going to have you and Lou introduce yourselves first so dad doesn't have 3 heart attacks since he is in this room if you didn't notice." Vic argued back and then the two sisters just began to fight. While the 15 year old boy and 13 year old girl began to argue again about something.

"Sorry about this everyone." Teddy kinda yelled trying to stop everyone from fighting.

"Ohh my dear boy it's fine. I myself know how siblings argue and get on each other's nerves." Dumbledore said kindly looking at the 4 main kids that where arguing.

"But professor we are not brother and sister." The 15 year old boy said and the 13 year old girl rolled her eyes.

"Are you close friends who bicker like Ron and Hermione then?" Harry asked.

"NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!" They both yelled

"Where cousins that's all, sooo don't you want to know who Vic's parents are." The 13 year old girl said changing the topic.

"Yes let's find out that but then where coming back to you two." Moody growled

"But first I agree with Vic that we should let her sister introduce herself so we don't give her father a heart attack." Lupin said knowing what's its like to just find out that you are going to be a father.

"Ohh come on moony it will be fun to see there reactions." Sirius said trying to convince his friend.

"I know it's so enjoyable." Vic's sister said.

"Well on this one I am going to agree with Remus but my dears do continue please." Dumbledore said kindly.

"Alright I guess I will go next. I am Dom.." her sister was giving her a look and she then gave a look that said fine " Since my sister is making me say my full name I will, so I am Dominique Ginevra Weasley..." She said then the room burst into talking.

"Dominique!" Vic hissed at her sister and she stuck out her tongue.

"Wait that means on of us marry a Veela." Ron said and Hermione just rolled her eyes while Harry laughed a little.

"Arthur you hear that were grandparents." Mrs Weasley squealed.
" I know Molly isn't it Wonderful." He replied with joy.

"Eww!!" Ginny said looking at her brothers.
"What is it now dear sis." The twins said.
"You just called your niece or maybe even daughter hot and you two where totally flirting with her." Ginny stated
"Well she's part Veela." Fred said
"And it's a complement." George said
"Do you know what a complement is little sis". Fred said
" No I don't think she does, I believe she's never gotten one."George said

All this conversation about who there dad might be filled the room until they all agreed that they should continue the interdictions.

"As I was saying before I am Dom I am 17 years old. I am in Gryffindor. I am a chaser on the quidditch team and team captain. I am the middle child. My best friend is right here ( she is talking about Mollie) and that's it really." Dom said

"Nice to meet you Dom and my dear how about we had your younger sibling go and then if you would like to tell us who your parents are." Dumbledore said kindly

"That would be me, I mean I am Vic's and Dom's younger brother." Said the blonde boy with confidence "I am Louis Charles Weasley. Gryffindor naturally like most of my family. Also I play Keeper on our quidditch team. I am 15 years old. I also am part of the golden marauders. That's it basically." Said the boy confidently.

"Dude that's not basically it." Said that 15 year old boy that was always getting into trouble.

"Alright since my brother is to arrogant and my sister is too stupid I will just tell you myself who our parents are." Said Dom

"No fair." Louis argued back

"I agree with Lou." Said Vic

"Hey why don't you guys say who you're parents are together or something like that." Said the 13 year old girl who was more and more reminding the people from the past of Hermoine.

" That's a great idea sweetie." Said Mrs Weasley.

"Alright Dom you tell them who dad is and Lou you can tell them who mom is. Happy?" Vic said

" yes very much." Dom replied

"Well our mom is part Veela, French, and her name is Fleur Weasley nee Delacour." Said Louis

"Awesome so who's the Lucky guy." Said the twins

" Hopefully me." Said Ron and got smacked by Hermoine and Harry just shook his head.

" Ronald it's definitely not you. No offense but you couldn't even get her to go to the Yule ball with you. Actually you couldn't get anyone, Harry is the only reason you had a date. Your also 3 years younger then her. And Fred and George you both don't have a chance with her either so don't think more of it. She also probably would never marry Percy and they said he is in the room so definitely not Percy or Charlie. There for your father is Bill. Am I right?" Hermoine asked as everyone looked at her.

"How is it that you always seem to know the answer?"Ron asked

" Well of course your right as always aunt Hermoine." Said Dom

" Aunt?" Everyone asked as Dom just realized what she said

" oops I wasn't supposed to say that." Said Dom

" Pretend she never said that and we will just explain after introductions are done." Dom's best friend said.

" Alright my dear and who might you be?" Dumbledore ask kindly.

" Actually I am supposed to go next for introductions because I am the next oldest. So anyway I am..."

Ohh my gods I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Thanks for everyone for reading. Ik this is not a great chapter. I will try to update soon as possible but I have just been really busy. I had a bit of writer's block and that's part of the reason it took me so long to update. So if you have any ideas just give me a comment.
- Nicky
P.S merry Christmas and a happy new year