Ezra Dementlieu Character Information:

Well, I would like to say that this will not be something that is strange for me but here it was. When I first seen Shantae, I watched it from DeviantArt. And who knew that when I searched it, it freaking surprised me. And how can I?

From a girl dressed in a bedlam outfit to the character designs (especially the females) alongside it's animesque art style, I take an instant interest to it.

And then, there is this idea from years and years ago. About Shantae questioning her dad as well as knowing that she has half-siblings. This takes inspiration from both 'Torment: Tides of Numerra' and 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable'.

Even incorporation some elements to it. So unless I was wrong and there was any mentioning regarding Shantae's father, just tell me.

Furthermore, I was thinking if Shantae would take a more action-adventure platform third person perspective with the likes of Ratchet and Clank, Legend of Zelda and Jax and Daxter.

From the gameplay and walkthrough, it has a lot of backtracking and some of the moments seemed to be unnecessary padding to make the game longer or something.

At least that's just my opinion. And like I said, a third person gameplay where the levels are linear and the gameplay will be fast paced, the puzzles won't be half bad and finally, looking closely at the character models. 😏

Also, this will be rated M. And no, it isn't because there will be some smut it lemons or some lemons.

And the story will become dark as well. Just something that will nonetheless.

Just know however that for you Soulsborne fans out there, be prepared to die.

NOW ON WITH THE CHARACTER INFORMATION.
___________________________________________

Name: Ezra Dementlieu

Title: The Arcana Warrior. Shantae's Half Brother. The Half-Oroboroi Son of the Miracle Man.

Character Information:
A mysterious man who first comes to Scuttle Town to find someone, Ezra Dementlieu is a handsome young man who is also a Half Oroboroi, basically a half-human and half dragon-like young man that is searching for someone. Which is the titular half-genie hero of Scuttle Town, Shantae.

Coming across as blunt, forthcoming and lacking in social skills and it doesn't helped to make himself looked trustworthy or convincing, Ezra is a wondering warrior who just want to find his deadbeat father by finding out through his recent affairs around the world and meeting Shantae is just another obstacle left in store for him.

But when Scuttle Town is being invaded, not by the notorious pirate of Seven Seas, Risky Boots but by a threat that makes even Shantae and her friends' own villains looked pathetic by comparison, Ezra, Shantae along with her friends and the reluctant Risky Boots decided to go on a journey around the globe and stop this threat, once and for all.

And along the way, finding a dozen of other Half-Siblings and the mystery of their father, The Miracle Man.

Powers and Abilities:
A highly skilled and powerful man that shows itself to have an immense level of experience, skill, cunning, a talented fighting genius and showcasing a high level of superhuman physical combat prowess due to his heritage, Ezra is not someone to be underestimated.

As a Half-Oroboroi, Ezra is faster, stronger and more durable than a regular human with strength that is double the size of ten man and fast enough to catch someone off guard and treat his punching like it is some kind overpowered drill machine. Like so...